Reviews of Liberty Tree Tavern Lunch

Full Service Lunch
Liberty Square - Magic Kingdom

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 12/29/2018

Nice theme

Pros:

Server nice, food ok

Cons:

Wait time

Reviewer: wdwfam9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Home cooking and I did not have to do it! We really loved the atmosphere in here, we ate a later lunch for an afternoon break. What a perfect place for that, good filling lunch to get our energy back. And that ooey gooey dessert, can not wait to return just for that!

Pros:

everything

Cons:

nothing

Reviewer: tkyes Review Date: 09/26/2018

We always pay a visit to Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch on every trip. I like sitting down and relaxing mid-day. The food is always great. The pot roast is so good! Everyone finds something they love. The staff has always been wonderful too. Can't go wrong.

Pros:

Great food, good service, love the atmosphere.

Cons:

Sometimes a bit of a wait, even with your ADR. The tiny bathroom.

Reviewer: Mom Review Date: 09/26/2018

I like to have lunch here when we visit, because I like the turkey and mashed potatoes. My kids go along with it as it's my one meal request. One this last trip however, we mentions my daughters food allergies (she had brought food with her) and the waitress said \"give me a minute\". She brought out the chef who talk to use about what kinds of things she could eat. He made her a wonderful meal- from something not on the regular lunch menu. She was so excited to add this to the list of Disney restaurants she can now eat at.

Pros:

Waitress fabulous- went out of her way to make sure my daughter was treated special. Great chef who thought outside the box and was willing to make the extra effort.

Cons:

I miss the mozzarella sticks that used to be on the lunch menu.

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

My sister and I lunched here in April. I enjoyed my usual-Colony Chicken Salad. My sister, who is a pot roast fan-enjoyed her lunch but asked the waitress why they no longer served carrots in the pot roast. The waitress said someone determined they weren't a favorite so they cut them out. So the pot roast was just meat, some onion, potatoes and gravy. Still tasty but just not the same. The Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake was delicious-a first for my sister who ate a little of mine. She wanted Dole Whip which is where we headed when we left the restaurant.

Pros:

best Magic Kingdom lunch

Cons:

nne

Reviewer: SandiK Review Date: 12/04/2017

Liberty Tree Tavern has been our MK go to restaurant for years. We love the turkey dinner that was available on the regular menu. That is no longer the case with the turkey being part of a 3 course $35 lunch. Once I discovered this the day of the reservation that was credit card guaranteed, we went begrudgingly hoping there was something on the menu we would like. I ordered the fish and chips which arrived soggy and greasy. Frozen fish made at home would have been far better than this tasteless, greasy lump on my plate. The cole slaw was swimming in vinegar and really unpleasant. Hubby had the pot roast which he liked and I ended up eating his green beans and my french fries for lunch. So disappointing. Liberty Tree is now on the Never Again list.

Pros:

Fast Service

Cons:

Menu changes and greasy soggy fish

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 11/11/2017

Liberty Tree Tavern is a very cute restaurant, decorated with pieces from "Colonial Times." We sat in the Benjamin Franklin room, and had a lovely view of Liberty Square from our table.

Unfortunately, that was the best part of the meal. The service was lacking, in the sense that our waitress seemed preoccupied and ready to move on to the next tip. She did the absolute minimum for us, and wasn't very friendly.

The food was just meh. I had the Colonial Salad and my husband had the Clam Chowder Soup.

This was my second time dining here for lunch, and I'm in no hurry to come back. This was the only sub par meal of the entire trip.

Pros:

Atmoshere

Cons:

Service

Reviewer: clyde0523 Review Date: 06/11/2017

We tried to branch out a little more on this trip and try some restaurants we had not been to in the world before. I think we can leave Liberty Tree Tavern behind next trip. The food was decent, we all ordered burgers, the service was good, but the atmosphere was just kind of blah. There are other options that we skipped out on to try this restaurant and we regretted it.

Pros:

food, service

Cons:

boring atmosphere

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2017

On May 22 I enjoyed my favorite MK lunch: the Colony salad accompanied (for the first time for me at LTT) by a glass of rose wine. The salad includes a grilled chicken breast on a bed of the freshest greens and is topped with cranberries and pecans (and apples for those who can eat them). The dressing is light and flavorful. If you haven't tried the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake, treat yourself! The hostess and my server Denise were attentive and friendly. I was seated in the Thomas Jefferson room. The surroundings remind me of being in Williamsburg. Though the menu is limited, Liberty Tree Tavern is a restaurant you can always count on for a great lunch and a lovely dining experience.

Pros:

Best salad in Disney World!

Reviewer: Swin1989 Review Date: 04/30/2017

DH and I ate here on March 4, 2017 for lunch. It was excellent. We ordered the all-you-care-to-enjoy Bill of Fare. It consisted of salad, traditional turkey dinner and all the trimmings. Dessert was Oooey gooey toffee cake, YUM. Would definitely order this again.

Pros:

food, atmosphere, service