Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Le Cellier Dining Location

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, American

Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Read more about Le Cellier including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Canada - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

great food

Pros:

great steak and awesome crème brulee

Cons:

2 dining credits per person on ddp

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 09/29/2018

My DH loves this restaurant! He wants to eat here every time we’re at WDW! The kids, however, are not fans. The cheddar cheese soups is very good. We usually get the filet and it is tender and very flavorful. I really enjoy it with the risotto. The service is good but I’ve never had exceptional service here. There is usually a long wait even if your on time for your reservation. The podium staff played a great game of Disney trivia and my DD & I won about 40 stickers! It was the best restaurant wait I’ve ever had!

Pros:

Good steaks Relaxed atmosphere

Cons:

Very little seating

Reviewed by Deann Review Date: 09/29/2018

The BEST steak I've ever had and I don't eat steak!!! My husband and I ate at Le Cellier in August 2017 on our anniversary trip. We wanted to splurge a little, and try a few new restaurants. My husband ordered the NY angus and I can't even remember what I ordered because that steak floored me! I don't normally eat steak, but I tried a bite and couldn't believe how good it was. This is now on our list to do every trip! If you like steak, don't miss this place. The atmosphere is relaxing and it was just a great experience all around!

Pros:

Steak, atmosphere, staff

Cons:

None, except price if you have a large family.

Reviewed by Katy Review Date: 09/27/2018

I LOVE eating here. The steak is always melt in mouth delicious and the serving sizes are perfect. I leave here feeling full and content! The different bread they serve from different provinces is always good.

Pros:

The steaks are always cooked to order, delicious

Cons:

This can definitely be a budget buster

Reviewed by mikejl9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, Cheddar soup is worth the visit

Pros:

Steaks, Mussels, and the cheddar soup

Cons:

a bit expensive, get reservations far in advance

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

Is a little on the expensive side but it has a nice atmosphere and the Cheddar soup is more then worth the visit.

Pros:

Cheddar soup, Steaks and mussels

Cons:

A bit expensive.....have to get reservations far in advance

Reviewed by citcatt1 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Le Cellier never disappoints! Me and three friends ate here over Labor Day weekend and the steaks were fabulous! The service was great and the rolls were warm and delicious! It's a little on the pricier side but so is every other Disney sit down restaurant.

Pros:

Great steak every time!

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/17/2018

Both of us were very impressed with both the taste and the quality of the filet mignon. Like that they are adding some grape tomatoes to the dish as a vegetable. Also really liked the maple crème brulee. It was outstanding. Will definitely eat here again.

Pros:

filet mignon

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 12/06/2017

This meal was was considered universally excellent among our party of 8. But. We all agreed that the food did not merit the prices listed on the menu, and that the food choices were very narrow. Yes, they were accommodating, but one member of our party was very frustrated trying to find something she'd be willing to eat -- it was all geared more toward a foodie than an average person who has spent an exhausting day in an amusement park. Although we all enjoyed it, we agreed that we would not go back without the dining plan.

Pros:

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by mg0914 Review Date: 02/05/2017

We haven't been to Le Cellier in several years. But since we sprang for the deluxe dining plan we wanted to go back.

We all agreed this was our second favorite meal of our trip topped only by Artist Point a couple nights earlier. I love the cheddar beer soup but opted to try the lobster and crab app instead. Good choice! It was extraordinary. My wife got the soup so best of both worlds - she shared some with me.

All four of us ordered filet and as I've said every single time we've been to Le Cellier - that was the best steak I've ever had. No exaggeration, they really do make an incredible steak. Service was excellent. Overall, we were so happy to be able to visit Le Cellier again!

Pros:

food was great