Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

Read more about Le Cellier including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Canada - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: mschu2112 Review Date: 10/10/2018

We ate here on Sept 20 for diner and were really looking forward to it as we had not been here in a while. We were on the free dining plan so we swallowed the 2 credits for the meal accordingly. After a small wait were were seated and our hostess was very nice and attentive. She came quickly for drink and app orders and also got the bread service quickly. My wife loved the bread especially the pretzel bred. For apps she had the cheese soup and I had the PEI mussels. Both were excellent. The PEI were some of the best I have ever had. For diner my wife ordered the scallops and I got the NY Strip steak. After a while our hostess came over to let us know that the chef was re cooking my steak because it got a little over. So no issue there as it was the end of the day and we had no where to be. Food came and it looked really good. My wifes scallops were excellent. However, the NY strip had allot of grizzle and was generally not that good. The side was some bread pudding that had soaked up the steak juices and was not edible. Had it not been for the fact that it was late and we were on the free dining plan I would have sent that steak right back as it was a poor cut especially at $54. After we had 2 great deserts. The maple sugar creme brule was one. desert was very good. During that time our hostess came over and indicated that because of out wait our apps were being covered by the house, which we did not expect and were appreciative of. Overall our hostess was great and all food but my steak was top notch. Without the meal plan it is pricey but as long as the food is good it was worth it. We would go again but I would probably get the filet.

Pros:

Hostess, atmosphere, apps, deserts

Cons:

Steak was poor this time, not what you expect at price

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/10/2018

Well, after eating here every year for many years, we are done. So dissapointed. Steak price has gotten out of control. Salty Filet mignon is $54 served on mushroom risotto that was so salty I could not eat it. Not even a couple green beans on the plate. A basic ceasar salad was $16.the cheese soup was extremely salty and about 2/3 a cup for $11.we used to love the great mix of bread sticks with maple butter. Now it's 3 rolls with butter sprinkled with seasalt and cinnamon on top. Its sad to end this tradition every year. truly not what it used to be and always have to wait up to half an hour longer than the reservation too. On to new favorites.

Pros:

Steal cooked as ordered.

Cons:

Salt!

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

The food here is good but way overpriced. We used to oder the "moose" for dessert, which looked like a moose but now it is only on the children's menu. We get the filet at the food and wine festival instead of going for a sit-down meal.

Pros:

good beef

Cons:

changed the menu

Reviewer: Sandy Review Date: 09/30/2018

Never a bad meal here! We have been several times and it seems to get better and better every time. Our last visit here by far has been the best yet. The waiter was awesome, so that always helps the experience. We tried the poutine for the first time and it was amazing!!! Will definitely be a must order from now on. Filet was cooked to perfection as always. Can't say enough about this place!

Pros:

Great meal, great staff

Cons:

Small place

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

great food

Pros:

great steak and awesome crème brulee

Cons:

2 dining credits per person on ddp

Reviewer: nlg0517 Review Date: 09/29/2018

My DH loves this restaurant! He wants to eat here every time were at WDW! The kids, however, are not fans. The cheddar cheese soups is very good. We usually get the filet and it is tender and very flavorful. I really enjoy it with the risotto. The service is good but Ive never had exceptional service here. There is usually a long wait even if your on time for your reservation. The podium staff played a great game of Disney trivia and my DD & I won about 40 stickers! It was the best restaurant wait Ive ever had!

Pros:

Good steaks Relaxed atmosphere

Cons:

Very little seating

Reviewer: Deann Review Date: 09/29/2018

The BEST steak I've ever had and I don't eat steak!!! My husband and I ate at Le Cellier in August 2017 on our anniversary trip. We wanted to splurge a little, and try a few new restaurants. My husband ordered the NY angus and I can't even remember what I ordered because that steak floored me! I don't normally eat steak, but I tried a bite and couldn't believe how good it was. This is now on our list to do every trip! If you like steak, don't miss this place. The atmosphere is relaxing and it was just a great experience all around!

Pros:

Steak, atmosphere, staff

Cons:

None, except price if you have a large family.

Reviewer: Katy Review Date: 09/27/2018

I LOVE eating here. The steak is always melt in mouth delicious and the serving sizes are perfect. I leave here feeling full and content! The different bread they serve from different provinces is always good.

Pros:

The steaks are always cooked to order, delicious

Cons:

This can definitely be a budget buster

Reviewer: mikejl9 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, Cheddar soup is worth the visit

Pros:

Steaks, Mussels, and the cheddar soup

Cons:

a bit expensive, get reservations far in advance

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

Is a little on the expensive side but it has a nice atmosphere and the Cheddar soup is more then worth the visit.

Pros:

Cheddar soup, Steaks and mussels

Cons:

A bit expensive.....have to get reservations far in advance