Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

Read more about Le Cellier including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Canada - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewer: Sandy Review Date: 09/30/2018

Never a bad meal here! We have been several times and it seems to get better and better every time. Our last visit here by far has been the best yet. The waiter was awesome, so that always helps the experience. We tried the poutine for the first time and it was amazing!!! Will definitely be a must order from now on. Filet was cooked to perfection as always. Can't say enough about this place!

Pros:

Great meal, great staff

Cons:

Small place

Reviewer: Deann Review Date: 09/29/2018

The BEST steak I've ever had and I don't eat steak!!! My husband and I ate at Le Cellier in August 2017 on our anniversary trip. We wanted to splurge a little, and try a few new restaurants. My husband ordered the NY angus and I can't even remember what I ordered because that steak floored me! I don't normally eat steak, but I tried a bite and couldn't believe how good it was. This is now on our list to do every trip! If you like steak, don't miss this place. The atmosphere is relaxing and it was just a great experience all around!

Pros:

Steak, atmosphere, staff

Cons:

None, except price if you have a large family.

Reviewer: Katy Review Date: 09/27/2018

I LOVE eating here. The steak is always melt in mouth delicious and the serving sizes are perfect. I leave here feeling full and content! The different bread they serve from different provinces is always good.

Pros:

The steaks are always cooked to order, delicious

Cons:

This can definitely be a budget buster

Reviewer: citcatt1 Review Date: 09/26/2018

Le Cellier never disappoints! Me and three friends ate here over Labor Day weekend and the steaks were fabulous! The service was great and the rolls were warm and delicious! It\'s a little on the pricier side but so is every other Disney sit down restaurant.

Pros:

Great steak every time!

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewer: PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/17/2018

Both of us were very impressed with both the taste and the quality of the filet mignon. Like that they are adding some grape tomatoes to the dish as a vegetable. Also really liked the maple crème brulee. It was outstanding. Will definitely eat here again.

Pros:

filet mignon

Reviewer: mg0914 Review Date: 02/05/2017

We haven't been to Le Cellier in several years. But since we sprang for the deluxe dining plan we wanted to go back.

We all agreed this was our second favorite meal of our trip topped only by Artist Point a couple nights earlier. I love the cheddar beer soup but opted to try the lobster and crab app instead. Good choice! It was extraordinary. My wife got the soup so best of both worlds - she shared some with me.

All four of us ordered filet and as I've said every single time we've been to Le Cellier - that was the best steak I've ever had. No exaggeration, they really do make an incredible steak. Service was excellent. Overall, we were so happy to be able to visit Le Cellier again!

Pros:

food was great

Cons:

Reviewer: featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/28/2016

The food was great and service was exceptional. This has always been a great place for a wonderful meal and we certainly had that this time.

Pros:

Good food Cast members are really nice and helpful.

Reviewer: DePasquale Review Date: 07/06/2016

On the Deluxe plan we tend to over eat a bit. My wife and I debated if we should order the famous cheddar soup (we did and we liked it). And by the way, we feel it's the best steaks at Disney.

Pros:

Great service

Cons:

You have to eat in the cellar!

Reviewer: PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/21/2016

My daughter and I ate here for a very early dinner. They were very accommodating, as we split a steak and it came to the table already divided and individually plated. Perfectly done, very tender and tasty. The wine tasting was outstanding. Quick, courteous service. Altogether an experience worth repeating.

Pros:

Excellent food and service

Reviewer: Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

Ate here on April 29, 2016. Both got the cheddar cheese soup. Delicious as always. We both also got the filet. That was delicious as well. This is a must do for every trip. We had a nice table in the corner and our waitress was great.