Reviews of Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

View Menus at Pioneer Hall Dining Location

Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue Menu

Cuisines: American, BBQ
Foot stompin' hoedown fun at Ft. Wilderness. Reserve up to 1 year in advance.

Three shows a night (seasonally) and 3 tiers of pricing.

More information: http://allears.net/din/hddcom.htm

Watch a 40 year celebration of the show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFmaAGqnDF0&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0&index=45

Read prices, menu items, and more about Pioneer Hall

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Jbyrd Review Date: 09/13/2019

We love Hoop Dee Doo Revue! Food and drinks are plentiful! Kids love it and the show is so funny and entertaining. It's so fun to be a part of something with a big group. Everyone is engaged and having a great time! The show isn't too long and the food appeals to most folks. An absolute knee slappin', gut bustin' good time!!!

Pros:

All you can eat and drink, great entertainment

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by lauridg Review Date: 05/26/2019

This was our first time going, and we absolutely loved it! I loved the corny jokes and the audience interaction. Even my 15yr old daughter loved it. The food was okay, but the show and the Sangria (the red was the best) made up for that!

Pros:

The show, Sangria, and the shortcake

Cons:

not a fan of the fried chicken

Reviewed by TR Starnes Review Date: 04/24/2019

Went with entire family - 6 of us. Seated on main floor toward the back. Still could see everything going on stage. So much fun enjoyed all the antics of the cast. Good music and the food was excellent. Never lacked for anything - our waitress was attentive. Loved it - would def go again.

Pros:

Food - entertainment.

Cons:

Cost.

Reviewed by Daddio410 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Been here twice now. My daughter took me the first time. (She can't get enough of it!). Food, entertainment and staff are terrific. Great interaction throughout. We took my wife this last time and she loved it...including playing the washboard!

Pros:

Fantastic dinner and show. Fun! The strawberry shortcake!!!

Cons:

Our table the second time was behind a post and made it tough to see the entire show. Would not have been happy if it was my first time.

Reviewed by TLynch Review Date: 04/17/2019

Family of 15 went in March and had a fabulous time. The kids were laughing so hard at the show they were crying. Food was great. We did have an issue in which four of us do not eat meat on the bone. I called about a month before our reservation to request boneless chicken for those that don't eat meat. The week before our reservation, the restaurant called to confirm our request and the server brought out delicious boneless chicken along with the standard fare. My family was very happy they could enjoy the chicken and I thank the chefs for their consideration of my family members. This is a great family activity. Also liked that the chairs at the table not facing the stage spun around so everyone could enjoy the show.

Pros:

Food delicious, consideration of chefs to prepare something different when necessary, entertainers were great and service was also great.

Cons:

None. Since we were staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins and had golf carts, getting to the Hoop De Doo was easy but getting there from somewhere else might be a little time consuming.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

great food and awesome show

Pros:

loved it. so much fun for the whole family! money well spent and will definitely do it again

Cons:

if you don't know where you are going it can take a long time to get there

Reviewed by Nancy Review Date: 09/28/2018

A Disney gem! Our family experienced Hoop Dee Doo on our first visit to Walt Disney World back in the ‘70s. It’s not a must do every time but it is a must do! The entertainment and food is something everyone in the family will enjoy. Enjoy the boat ride to Ft Wilderness from the Magic Kingdom for an added treat.

Pros:

Great food, servers and humorous

Reviewed by CJNettles Review Date: 09/27/2018

Saw this in June for the first time, had a table right in front of the stage, and it was so much fun. The food was amazing, the show was great, and the characters were friendly and a lot of fun. Can't wait to take my parents next year.

Pros:

Dinner and show, you can't go wrong.

Cons:

Pioneer Hall can be difficult to get to, but use the Minnie Vans and it will drop you off right there.

Reviewed by Melissa C Review Date: 09/27/2018

My daughter and I had a wonderful time here celebrating my 51st birthday. The performers were so entertaining and really engaged the whole audience in the show. The food was very good and plentiful. We were told by so many people how amazing it was so I was worried that my expectations were too high; but, alas, it was as good as everyone said -- possibly even better.

Pros:

The entertainers and the food. The servers were also very accommodating and added to the experience.

Cons:

The location could be difficult for some but we took a Minnie Van there then hopped on the boat for Magic Kingdom just in time to see Happily Ever After.

Reviewed by Jane Buie Review Date: 09/27/2018

Wish I could go higher than a "10"! This show is incredible! We have been maybe 5 or 6 times in our long Disney World history. This time we brought some oldsters and youngsters who had not seen it. I have never seen such laughter or enjoyment from both groups. While very campy, the script is fun and done on an extremely talented level. The entire evening is filled with quips, singing, dancing and quality food, served family style. Also, free beer and wine for us responsible adults. When the kiddos asked for Mac & Cheese, the servers brought that off the menu! They incorporate audience participation, much to the delight of all. Nothing will ever compare to this in all of WDW and we will continue to enjoy it every 3rd or 4th year. Much better than other dinner shows and well worth the $$$.

Pros:

Fun for all ages and yummy!

Cons:

Located in Fort Wilderness so it's a bit of a trek but accessible by bus and boat

Other topics in Special Dining Events & Dinner Shows