Reviews of Trail's End Restaurant

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/trails-end/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/trails-end/dinner
Child Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/trails-end/child-lunch

AllEars® Review:

Watch a restaurant review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckdVKfIeMA0&list=PL7g2p9qess52-DIXfxv8W-ZrC-e1G7Ua0&index=18

Reviewer: Lee White Review Date: 10/01/2018

This dining location is a hidden gem. The food was amazingly good and the staff was great.

Pros:

Buffet was completely full and items were very tasty. Staff was very attentive and made up for the fact that the wait was very long.

Cons:

Even though we had a reservation we were not seated for over an hour past scheduled reservation time.

Reviewer: Aimee Review Date: 09/30/2018

We Love trails end. Whether you go for lunch dinner breakfast or brunch there is a very large variety of dishes to choose from and there’s something for everyone. I strongly feel this is one of Disney World hidden jams for $25 per person you get a fresh good quality delicious meal every time. Very large variety of food choices and there’s something for everyone. The pulled pork is delicious! Very easy to get ADRs even up to the last minute and we are always seated right after we check in with little to no wait . It is a must do for us every trip!

Pros:

Very large variety of food choices and there’s something for everyone.

Cons:

The lower part of the dining room a.k.a. Crockett’s tavern is used to sit more guests and is sort of far away from the buffet area .

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/28/2018

Trails End is a never miss for us on our visits to Disney World. Breakfast or dinner we love it. We have never had a hard time getting a reservation. The food selection is ample and very good. With a family of seven everybody is contented and smiling after our meal. It is a buffet and the selection is huge. The wait staff cast members are so friendly and attentive.Price is moderate as Disney goes. The restaurant can be noisy but the camp theming is spit on in the Disney way we all love.

Pros:

Food selection, quality, price, ease of reserving and friendly staff.

Cons:

Maybe to noisy for some.

Reviewer: Smitty Review Date: 09/27/2018

Hubbo and I ate here on a very hot afternoon. Checked in by a cast member who loved to say Y'All every other word, but we were seated within 15 minutes. Food was plentiful, hot and very tasty. Plenty of choices - salads, fried chicken, pulled pork and lots of desserts. Our waitress Jen was great, filling our drinks and just being sincerely friendly. Nice boat ride back to the Magic Kingdom, too.

Pros:

Food selection

Cons:

Restrooms are 2 buildings away

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

great food and service

Pros:

easy to get a ressie and good hot food and great selection

Cons:

crowded and noisey

Reviewer: SCOTTMOP Review Date: 08/27/2018

ate here for breakfeast and loved it. great choices and all you can eat. a great price too (Disney standards). I don't know if I would eat there if I weren't staying there but it is a great value with great food

Pros:

great selection

Cons:

Reviewer: Lanmon Review Date: 12/10/2017

It is a tradition to come here for dinner but this time we decided breakfast. The service was great...friendly and attentive. The food was just basic and just okay...fruit, cereal, scrambled eggs, quiche, cheesy grits, and pastry. Nothing spectacular as the dinner selections. Our waitress has very attentive to our needs. We tried the "moonshine" which was made of guava juice, passion fruit juice and orange juice. I did not care for it. Gad we tried it...but will be returning for dinner here.

Pros:

Service

Cons:

Not as good as dinner menu selections

Reviewer: Britt Review Date: 04/30/2017

We did Sunday brunch here mainly because we heard the restaurant would accommodate vegans like my older daughter. My youngest daughter and I ate off of the buffet and it was really, really good. They have traditional breakfast food and lunch items including freshly carved meats. I stuck to breakfast items and had more food than I could eat. Baked goods like corn muffins pushed me over the edge. Our server was friendly and attentive. He talked to the chef and brought out a special tofu and vegetable dish for my vegan daughter which was flavorful and made her day. Fantastic experience all around!

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Reviewer: Figment Family Review Date: 03/22/2017

We really enjoyed our experience at this restaurant for a family dinner away from the parks. The sheer number of salads to choose from is overwhelming in a good way! The women in our party could have dined solely on the salads. The men however, loved the meat selection! Everything was delicious! This meal was more expensive than we expected, but still a good value for a Disney dinner.

Pros:

Delicious Food

Cons:

times when buffet was crowded

Reviewer: volleyfrog119 Review Date: 03/21/2017

We went for breakfast at 8am but were greeted with a brunch buffet. It had all the good breakfast items, biscuits and gravy, eggs, breakfast meats and this delicious moonshine juice made of guava, orange and passion fruits. Also on display was a carving station, mac and cheese, cold shrimp and fried chicken but we weren't ready for all of that at breakfast, and definitely not the price of $23 a person.

Pros:

Delicious breakfast buffet

Cons:

breakfast buffet overpriced