Reviews of Disney Quest

Located at Disney Springs, West Side, Disney Quest is entirely contained in a large, five-story building. You might call it the video arcade/virtual theme park/entertainment center of the future.

Your admission includes unlimited use of all attractions, except a few arcade-type games in which you can play for a small fee and potentially win a prize like a DVD. (There are no longer games that give tickets to be redeemed for prizes later.) For current ticket prices visit our Ticket Pricing Page: http://allears.net/pl/ticketchart.htm

For more information visit the Disney Quest FAQ: http://allears.net/btp/dqfaq.htm

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 04/10/2015

I've been to DisneyQuest three times now and have never once enjoyed it, so I doubt I'll ever be back. We got in line for the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and the ride broke down. Pirates of the Caribbean: Buccaneer 3D ride had a very long line. Virtual Jungle Cruise moved very slowly as there was only one attendant, and it made me motion sick (that has not happened before). Alien Encounter had no line but I feel the instructions are not clear. The games on the first floor were all full and they can go on up to 30 minutes, so you can waste a lot of time waiting.

I most enjoyed playing endless rounds of Skeeball and Bejeweled in the area near the cafe. Also played a game of PacMan and a few rounds of a trivia game.

Admission is included in my premium annual pass and I bought a discounted ticket for my friend (who enjoyed the place a bit more than I did) but I won't pay extra in the future and won't waste my time here anymore. There are many other things in WDW better suited to my tastes!

Pros:

Cons:

Loud and crowded

Reviewer: ajrob Review Date: 02/18/2015

Our first experience with DisneyQuest was not the best. While the place was not crowded at all it took awhile to find attractions that were open. Games were breaking down or just not open. I can't imagine the place if it was crowded. I used my 2 free admits but still had to pay for one more. EXPENSIVE! I am not an advocate for spending quality family, Disney time playing Disney themed interactive games. will not visit here again. Not worth the price.

Pros:

buzz lightyear game

Cons:

price/games

Reviewer: roneeh Review Date: 03/25/2014

This was our second trip that we made time to visit Disney quest and our kids love it, especially our 10 year old son. It was great just to give them a few hours to basically do whatever they wanted in the building and not have to worry. Our artistic 14 year old daughter spent most of her time on the "creativity" area where she could draw and even take drawing lessons on the computer. We had fun on each floor and the kids especially enjoyed the "old" arcade games on the 5th floor and the newer games on the first floor. There were even some interactive raft and pirate games that we could play as a family. We had water park tickets so Disney quest was included in our tickets.

Pros:

nice break from parks

Cons:

people hogging games

Reviewer: Mich97 Review Date: 08/29/2013

Went here this past July, since we haven't been in a couple of years, and it was part of our ticket package. We had a lot of fun, but it's beginning to show it's age. Time for a refurb I think. Anyway, I like that once you start playing a game you can keep playing until you don't feel like it anymore. Unfortunately, so does everyone else. I really wanted to play a certain pinball game and the same woman played it continously giving no one else a chance. Oh well, next time.

Pros:

Pay one price and play all the games you want

Cons:

No one ever leaves the game they are playing

Reviewer: cop447 Review Date: 06/09/2013

I just got back from the World and took my two sons ages 11 and 14 to Disney Quest for the day. We went early on in the week and it was a nice day outside so the crowd was light. The abilities on your smart phone are going to be more advanced then just about everything inside. In saying that the retro games were fun. We enjoyed the day and played everything on the 5 floors and had dinner inside which was good. If you enjoy the stand up games and want to break up your trip this is a fun way to do so. If you get free tickets as part of your package then spend a few hours early and you will have a great time. I paid the admission and would consider putting on the parks and more option for my boys as they had a great time.

Pros:

Retro

Cons:

Retro

Reviewer: Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 03/08/2013

We were waiting outside before buying tickets and a very nice couple approached us and offered us their tickets. They had gotten them for free as part of their resort package and were not going to use them. If we had paid for tickets, I would been really upset. It is very expensive and I don't think it was worth it at all.

We went on a couple of the simulator rides and they were just OK. We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride and it broke after just a few minutes. It seemed old and cheap, so I wasn't that surprised. I felt like the whole place had a cheap feel to it. The little picture booth was broken..you have to buy the pictures you make in the art room. $5 a picture. I just did not like it at all. My son enjoyed himself, but was not upset when I told him we had to leave. I won't return.