Reviews of Amorette's Patisserie - Town Center

View Menus at Amorette's Patisserie Dining Location

Dessert Menu

Cuisines: Bakery
Amorette's Patisserie, which opened May 15, 2016, features elements of an artist's loft and art gallery side-by-side within the comforts of a small town patisserie.

Complete menu with photos:

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

This has become a must do treat stop on all of our Disney trips. This trip we had a blueberry lemonade cake and a chocolate cake, and they were both delightful.
The deserts are on the pricey side, but are so creative and look as good as they taste, that we keep coming back.

Pros:

Wonderful!

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2017

Pastry too pretty to eat! But I did and it was delicious. I bought two pieces to take back to my hotel and they boxed and bagged it beautifully.
That evening I feasted on the key lime tart. It was excellent. And it was topped with the most adorable mini key lime macaron!
I saved the Mickey chocolate ganache cake to share with a friend who visited a couple days later. She
couldn't get over how darn cute the dessert was. It was light and yummy. Can you believe I took pictures of the pastry?!!

Pros:

OMG! Sooooo yummy!

Cons:

Expensive but worth every cent

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

I have tried pastries here on two separate occasions. Both times they were flavorful and fresh. I would highly recommend stopping in for a treat!
Their cakes are really beautiful too, but I have not actually eaten one.

Pros:

Beautiful and Tasty!

Cons:

—

Reviewed by lenette830 Review Date: 07/09/2016

The pastries here are so good! No need to ever eat dessert anywhere else in Disney springs. Highlights for me was the pistachio eclair and opera cake but everything we tried was great. Can't wait to go back.

Pros:

Delicious!!!!