Reviews of Amorette's Patisserie - Town Center

View Menus at Amorette's Patisserie Dining Location

Dessert Menu

Cuisines: Bakery
Amorette's Patisserie, which opened May 15, 2016, features elements of an artist's loft and art gallery side-by-side within the comforts of a small town patisserie.

Complete menu with photos:

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Excellent pastries

Pros:

Great pastries and coffee

Reviewed by KBG Review Date: 04/17/2019

Purchased a Mickey birthday cake it was as delicious as it was beautiful!

Pros:

Great assortment of pastries

Cons:

No time to eat everything!!

Reviewed by bookworm269 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Dessert at Disney Springs is always Amorette's for me. The desserts always taste amazing and they are beautiful. The Mickey Mousse is my favorite non cake dessert and I love their petit cakes.

Pros:

High quality deserts

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Nikki Murry Review Date: 09/28/2018

Holy moly, everything we tried here is delicious. Totally worth the price tag for delicious treats. I had the pistachio eclair and my son had the chocolate mousse.

Pros:

Delicious, beautiful desserts

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewed by JNOW Review Date: 09/27/2018

OMG the pastries are as good as they LOOK. Earlier this summer we stopped by (after having visited in February as well). We love the Mickey Mousse!!!

Pros:

Despite being almost too pretty to eat - these are soooo good.

Cons:

Prices may seem high but the quality calls for it. Except drinks - they are high.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

Stopped here for a late afternoon break on November 5. My niece grabbed a table outside under a nice shady umbrella and I went in for our dessert. She had not eaten here before so I told her I'll surprise her with something she'll like. I got the salted caramel eclair, I chose the Mickey chocolate ganache cake for her and got cappuccinos for us. My eclair was delicious and not overly sweet. My niece absolutely loved her Mickey cake with his chocolate candy ears and tail. She commented on how light it was (as I remembered it to be from an earlier trip). Some folks may think Amorette's is expensive but the quality and uniqueness of the pastry make it a "must" stop.

Pros:

always good

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

This has become a must do treat stop on all of our Disney trips. This trip we had a blueberry lemonade cake and a chocolate cake, and they were both delightful.
The deserts are on the pricey side, but are so creative and look as good as they taste, that we keep coming back.

Pros:

Wonderful!

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2017

Pastry too pretty to eat! But I did and it was delicious. I bought two pieces to take back to my hotel and they boxed and bagged it beautifully.
That evening I feasted on the key lime tart. It was excellent. And it was topped with the most adorable mini key lime macaron!
I saved the Mickey chocolate ganache cake to share with a friend who visited a couple days later. She
couldn't get over how darn cute the dessert was. It was light and yummy. Can you believe I took pictures of the pastry?!!

Pros:

OMG! Sooooo yummy!

Cons:

Expensive but worth every cent

Reviewed by lenette830 Review Date: 07/09/2016

The pastries here are so good! No need to ever eat dessert anywhere else in Disney springs. Highlights for me was the pistachio eclair and opera cake but everything we tried was great. Can't wait to go back.

Pros:

Delicious!!!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/24/2019

Took my teen daughter on our girls trip to the cake making class April 2019. It was very nice, staff was very good and we made wonderful memories.

Pros:

Great cake, (as well as mimosas), loved the instruction, artists were knowledgeable and engaging, wonderful memory.

Cons:

Price