Reviews of Amorette's Patisserie - Town Center

View Menus at Amorette's Patisserie Dining Location

Amorette's Patisserie, which opened May 15, 2016, features elements of an artist's loft and art gallery side-by-side within the comforts of a small town patisserie.

Complete menu with photos:

Reviewer: lenette830 Review Date: 07/09/2016

The pastries here are so good! No need to ever eat dessert anywhere else in Disney springs. Highlights for me was the pistachio eclair and opera cake but everything we tried was great. Can't wait to go back.

Pros:

Delicious!!!!

Reviewer: feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

I have tried pastries here on two separate occasions. Both times they were flavorful and fresh. I would highly recommend stopping in for a treat!
Their cakes are really beautiful too, but I have not actually eaten one.

Pros:

Beautiful and Tasty!

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2017

Pastry too pretty to eat! But I did and it was delicious. I bought two pieces to take back to my hotel and they boxed and bagged it beautifully.
That evening I feasted on the key lime tart. It was excellent. And it was topped with the most adorable mini key lime macaron!
I saved the Mickey chocolate ganache cake to share with a friend who visited a couple days later. She
couldn't get over how darn cute the dessert was. It was light and yummy. Can you believe I took pictures of the pastry?!!

Pros:

OMG! Sooooo yummy!

Cons:

Expensive but worth every cent

Reviewer: feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

This has become a must do treat stop on all of our Disney trips. This trip we had a blueberry lemonade cake and a chocolate cake, and they were both delightful.
The deserts are on the pricey side, but are so creative and look as good as they taste, that we keep coming back.

Pros:

Wonderful!

Cons:

Price

Reviewer: disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

Stopped here for a late afternoon break on November 5. My niece grabbed a table outside under a nice shady umbrella and I went in for our dessert. She had not eaten here before so I told her I'll surprise her with something she'll like. I got the salted caramel eclair, I chose the Mickey chocolate ganache cake for her and got cappuccinos for us. My eclair was delicious and not overly sweet. My niece absolutely loved her Mickey cake with his chocolate candy ears and tail. She commented on how light it was (as I remembered it to be from an earlier trip). Some folks may think Amorette's is expensive but the quality and uniqueness of the pastry make it a "must" stop.

Pros:

always good

Reviewer: JNOW Review Date: 09/27/2018

OMG the pastries are as good as they LOOK. Earlier this summer we stopped by (after having visited in February as well). We love the Mickey Mousse!!!

Pros:

Despite being almost too pretty to eat - these are soooo good.

Cons:

Prices may seem high but the quality calls for it. Except drinks - they are high.

Reviewer: Nikki Murry Review Date: 09/28/2018

Holy moly, everything we tried here is delicious. Totally worth the price tag for delicious treats. I had the pistachio eclair and my son had the chocolate mousse.

Pros:

Delicious, beautiful desserts

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewer: Joh Alcock Review Date: 09/28/2018

My daughter and I did the cake decorating class at Amorette’s. This 2 hour class included a brief history of Amorette's, free mimosas (we had 2 each), samples of Amorette's cakes and pastries and the opportunity to decorate one of Amorette's signature character cakes, the Mickey Mouse dome cake. It was one of the best experiences I've had at Walt Disney World and certainly well worth the cost (currently $158 for two people). As well as the finished cake (safely packaged in a sturdy cake box), we were presented with a gift bag containing macarons and cookies. I can highly recommend this for any budding cake decorators - or just those who like eating cake!

Pros:

Unique experience, good value, delicious cake

Cons:

Early start (9am) and transport to Disney Springs can be an issue at that time

Reviewer: bookworm269 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Dessert at Disney Springs is always Amorette's for me. The desserts always taste amazing and they are beautiful. The Mickey Mousse is my favorite non cake dessert and I love their petit cakes.

Pros:

High quality deserts

Cons:

Price