Reviews of Amorette's Patisserie - Town Center

View Menus at Amorette's Patisserie Dining Location

Dessert Menu

Cuisines: Bakery
Amorette's Patisserie, which opened May 15, 2016, features elements of an artist's loft and art gallery side-by-side within the comforts of a small town patisserie.

Complete menu with photos:

Reviewed by Tracy2kids Review Date: 04/24/2019

Little hard to notice this from the outside, but be sure to stop in to this beautiful little bakery-it is so pretty inside and the display cakes are full of not only delicious, but beautiful!

Pros:

Delicious treats, beautiful shop, friendly staff

Cons:

Little pricey, but it is Disney!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/24/2019

Took my teen daughter on our girls trip to the cake making class April 2019. It was very nice, staff was very good and we made wonderful memories.

Pros:

Great cake, (as well as mimosas), loved the instruction, artists were knowledgeable and engaging, wonderful memory.

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Excellent pastries

Pros:

Great pastries and coffee

Reviewed by KBG Review Date: 04/17/2019

Purchased a Mickey birthday cake it was as delicious as it was beautiful!

Pros:

Great assortment of pastries

Cons:

No time to eat everything!!

Reviewed by LuvWDW Review Date: 04/17/2019

I highly recommend the macarons- the “cookie” is light and crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and the fillings are delicious. Available flavors are: salted caramel, chocolate, coffee, passion fruit, and pistachio(my favorite). They are a perfect delicate sweet to enjoy after a heavy meal.

Pros:

Wide selection of desserts that are both beautiful and tasty.

Reviewed by bookworm269 Review Date: 09/30/2018

Dessert at Disney Springs is always Amorette's for me. The desserts always taste amazing and they are beautiful. The Mickey Mousse is my favorite non cake dessert and I love their petit cakes.

Pros:

High quality deserts

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Joh Alcock Review Date: 09/28/2018

My daughter and I did the cake decorating class at Amorette’s. This 2 hour class included a brief history of Amorette's, free mimosas (we had 2 each), samples of Amorette's cakes and pastries and the opportunity to decorate one of Amorette's signature character cakes, the Mickey Mouse dome cake. It was one of the best experiences I've had at Walt Disney World and certainly well worth the cost (currently $158 for two people). As well as the finished cake (safely packaged in a sturdy cake box), we were presented with a gift bag containing macarons and cookies. I can highly recommend this for any budding cake decorators - or just those who like eating cake!

Pros:

Unique experience, good value, delicious cake

Cons:

Early start (9am) and transport to Disney Springs can be an issue at that time

Reviewed by Nikki Murry Review Date: 09/28/2018

Holy moly, everything we tried here is delicious. Totally worth the price tag for delicious treats. I had the pistachio eclair and my son had the chocolate mousse.

Pros:

Delicious, beautiful desserts

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewed by JNOW Review Date: 09/27/2018

OMG the pastries are as good as they LOOK. Earlier this summer we stopped by (after having visited in February as well). We love the Mickey Mousse!!!

Pros:

Despite being almost too pretty to eat - these are soooo good.

Cons:

Prices may seem high but the quality calls for it. Except drinks - they are high.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

Stopped here for a late afternoon break on November 5. My niece grabbed a table outside under a nice shady umbrella and I went in for our dessert. She had not eaten here before so I told her I'll surprise her with something she'll like. I got the salted caramel eclair, I chose the Mickey chocolate ganache cake for her and got cappuccinos for us. My eclair was delicious and not overly sweet. My niece absolutely loved her Mickey cake with his chocolate candy ears and tail. She commented on how light it was (as I remembered it to be from an earlier trip). Some folks may think Amorette's is expensive but the quality and uniqueness of the pastry make it a "must" stop.

Pros:

always good