Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival is in its closing weeks, which means we are already looking forward to Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival. The annual food fest opens August 29, Disney dropped a ton of announcements about it today!
Here are all of details announced so far!
August 29 – November 23, 2019
There will be 30 Global Marketplaces (food booths) in the park from Future World to World Showcase. This is a great time to try new flavors, and savor returning favorites. Menus have not been released. We will keep you posted when menus are released.
“Disney du Jour Dance Party” Returns
This year not only will the popular dance party return — but it will expand to seven days a week!
Sundays through Thursday a DJ will lead interactive fun and spin tunes. On Fridays and Saturdays stars from Radio Disney will give live performances. Plus, on opening weekend, August 30-31 Meg Donnelly from Disney Channel’s Zombies and ABC’s American Housewife will appear. We will keep you posted if more celebrity headliners are added to the lineup through the Festival.
Remy’s Hide and Squeak and Candy Sushi Experiences Return
Two popular activities for kids and adults alike, Remy’s Hide and Squeak and Candy Sushi classes will return. Remy’s Hide and Squeak takes you and your kids on a scavenger hunt around World Showcase with a prize when you have completed the hunt. Last year, Candy Sushi classes were offered in The Land pavilion’s Sunshine Seasons. We will keep you posted as details are released.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series and Dining Packages Return
This year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series returns through November 19 with 249 concerts total (note, the series ends prior to the Festival closing on November 23). Guarantee your concert seats with an Eat to the Beat Dining Package for breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of the participating Epcot restaurants.
Want a sneak peek of new concert acts? For starters, there’s Sawyer Brown (“Thank God for You”); Lauren Daigle (“You Say”); Boyce Avenue (“Anchor”); and Kris Allen (“Live Like We’re Dying”). Festival favorites are back, including the Plain White T’s, Sugar Ray, Hanson, Sheila E. and Boyz II Men, among many others.
- See the full Eat to the Beat Concert Series lineup so far here!
- Get the Eat to the Beat Dining Package details here.
Reservations Open May 15 for: Party for the Senses, Specialty Pairings, Sunday Brunch with the Chef, and “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” Workshops
Reservations will open on May 15 for the following special events during the Festival:
- Party for the Senses
- Join in the party at the World Showplace Events Pavilion featuring chefs and vintners from around the world. (Select Saturdays through Nov. 9)
- Specialty Dining and Pairings like Mexical Tequila Lunch and Parisian Breakfast are returning.
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef
- Enjoy a brunch hosted by celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro and others. (Select Sundays through Nov. 17)
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!”
- Hands-on workshops that let you rub shoulders with visiting chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros. (Select Mondays and Thursdays through Nov. 14)
For more information and booking details visit the Disney website.
Are you going to be attending this year’s Food and Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!