Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian

Cuisines: Italian
Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewed by debg32 Review Date: 05/29/2017

This restaurant has become our traditional last night of the trip dinner. We are never disappointed. The food and service is outstanding. The sangria is awesome. We were a party of 7. I had the eggplant and it was the best I ever had. One person had the chicken parmigiana, one had the Zuppa Cinque Terre, one the spinach fettuccine with pesto sauce, one the lasagna and two had the ravioli. Everyone raved about their food. The desserts are also wonderful. This time was special. We had eaten here the first time about 8 years ago. Our waiter was terrific. Some of the party returned about 6 months later and he remembered them. When we returned this time on May 26th, he is back and he remembered them. He talked with us and filled us in what he had been doing. It was truly a great way to end our trip.

Reviewed by BabieO Review Date: 05/23/2017

The food here was just incredible. All four adults loved their meals, the wait staff was wonderful. We never felt rushed & just took our time to savor our delicious meal.
The one note I would say is that is does say Park attire is ok, but I would not wear a tank top or that type of clothing you will feel out of place because it is semi fancy

Pros:

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Geri604 Review Date: 04/30/2017

This was my mom's favorite meal of the trip - they had a lunch special of chicken scallopine in marsala sauce and cheese tortellini, and she couldn't stop raving about it. She said the tortellini melted in her mouth; I had a taste of the chicken and it was very good. My dad and I had the spaghetti and meatballs, and we probably could have split this - it was that much food. For dessert, I had the tiramisu, which was great, and my mom had the gelato trio, which she also liked (dad skipped dessert here). We also split a bottle of wine that was very good - I'm a Cab/Merlot girl, but this was a Sangiovese blend that the sommelier recommended and it matched really well with the spaghetti.

Pros:

The lunch special (chicken scallopine and tortellini)

Cons:

none!

Reviewed by Jenny217 Review Date: 01/04/2017

We dined here with family on 12/24/2016. The food was amazing. My daughter and husband ordered the ravioli and I think my daughter could have happily died after that. Then she had a cannoli. Lazarus effect. Rapturous. She loves this restaurant now. (She was super impressed when she saw her Aunt had caviar on her plate. It ticked off her list of all things fancy.)
I had the warm chocolate cake for dessert. It was amazing.
Pretty sure we'll have a return visit here. (If nothing more than to get my kids back to Epcot.) A visit just for dessert would be totally worth it.

Pros:

Food was amazing

Reviewed by LLSS Review Date: 09/26/2016

The food was good (not great or anything that blew me away), and the service was very good. However, based on the price you pay, I don't really think it is worth it.

Pros:

Decent Food

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by BacktoDisney Review Date: 01/04/2016

Always a favourite for us. It is extremely busy over Christmas but we were in no way rushed at this restaurant.
We had this booked as a package with the Candlelight Processional. We had a bottle of wine, salads, entree and desserts/coffee all well paced none arriving before we had plenty of time between courses.
Like many of the Epcot restaurants, where your table is located can impact your experience however, we were very lucky with table location this time as well.
This is a must book for us, every visit.

Pros:

Food/Service

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by girldrgn8 Review Date: 12/31/2015

We ate here on Dec. 11 for lunch. While everything was delicious and the service was excellent, I'm not sure we did our food justice. None of us could finish our food and we didn't want dessert. We will definitely be trying this place again when we are not so tired from a messed up flight.

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewed by alison Review Date: 11/16/2015

We were seated immediately. The staff was very attentive, helpful, and friendly. The lasagna was delicious and the ravioli was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend the cannoli for dessert.

Pros:

Food, staff

Cons:

Price (if not on dining plan)

Reviewed by Jchuges7 Review Date: 11/09/2015

Incredible experience from beginning to end. Service was wonderful, charming and genuinely happy to be there. I had the polenta with meatball, sausage and short rib. I'm a big guy and I had trouble finishing it, but it was phenomenal. My fiance had the filet of sole which was very good but she said my dish was far superior. She did greatly enjoy her tiramisu and the lemon ricotta cheesecake I had was delicious as well. A fantastic dining establishment and I would HIGHLY recommend if you're looking for quality Italian fare that isn't your typical red sauce classics.

Pros:

Service, atmosphere, delicious food

Cons:

Price (if we weren't on DDP)

Reviewed by ajrob Review Date: 01/08/2015

Visited early December and ate lunch as part of the Candlelight Processional Package. We were a party of three and when we arrived were seated quickly.

Wait staff was quick and attentive. Ate pasta, raviolis and one had chicken parm. All meals were cooked well and came to the table piping hot. The grated cheese was even awesome.

Tiramisu and gelato for dessert was delicious!

We visit this restaurant every time we are at WDW, and will return next year.

Pros:

food, wait staff