Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewed by BacktoDisney Review Date: 01/04/2016

Always a favourite for us. It is extremely busy over Christmas but we were in no way rushed at this restaurant.
We had this booked as a package with the Candlelight Processional. We had a bottle of wine, salads, entree and desserts/coffee all well paced none arriving before we had plenty of time between courses.
Like many of the Epcot restaurants, where your table is located can impact your experience however, we were very lucky with table location this time as well.
This is a must book for us, every visit.

Pros:

Food/Service

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by girldrgn8 Review Date: 12/31/2015

We ate here on Dec. 11 for lunch. While everything was delicious and the service was excellent, I'm not sure we did our food justice. None of us could finish our food and we didn't want dessert. We will definitely be trying this place again when we are not so tired from a messed up flight.

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewed by alison Review Date: 11/16/2015

We were seated immediately. The staff was very attentive, helpful, and friendly. The lasagna was delicious and the ravioli was phenomenal. I would definitely recommend the cannoli for dessert.

Pros:

Food, staff

Cons:

Price (if not on dining plan)

Reviewed by Jchuges7 Review Date: 11/09/2015

Incredible experience from beginning to end. Service was wonderful, charming and genuinely happy to be there. I had the polenta with meatball, sausage and short rib. I'm a big guy and I had trouble finishing it, but it was phenomenal. My fiance had the filet of sole which was very good but she said my dish was far superior. She did greatly enjoy her tiramisu and the lemon ricotta cheesecake I had was delicious as well. A fantastic dining establishment and I would HIGHLY recommend if you're looking for quality Italian fare that isn't your typical red sauce classics.

Pros:

Service, atmosphere, delicious food

Cons:

Price (if we weren't on DDP)

Reviewed by ajrob Review Date: 01/08/2015

Visited early December and ate lunch as part of the Candlelight Processional Package. We were a party of three and when we arrived were seated quickly.

Wait staff was quick and attentive. Ate pasta, raviolis and one had chicken parm. All meals were cooked well and came to the table piping hot. The grated cheese was even awesome.

Tiramisu and gelato for dessert was delicious!

We visit this restaurant every time we are at WDW, and will return next year.

Pros:

food, wait staff

Reviewed by trishie Review Date: 10/27/2014

Food was excellent, good portions sizes, not heavy.

Pros:

Excellent

Reviewed by Krissi890 Review Date: 09/24/2014

This is true Italy! Food was great, especially the desserts. We have had sandwiches, appetizers, coffees and desserts here, a lot, and it always delivers. Service is amazing as well; very welcoming place to go.

Pros:

Food & Atmosphere

Reviewed by santino Review Date: 06/14/2014

we have eaten at this restaurant every year for the past 6 years and we have never had a bad experience. our service was great food was excellent we actually went hear twice on our last trip.

Pros:

food service

Reviewed by Geri604 Review Date: 04/12/2014

After having ADRs here in the past and canceling due to food overload, we finally made it on our April trip. I am very picky when it comes to restaurant spaghetti sauce and meatballs, but I was very pleased with the spaghetti and meatballs here. There was just enough sauce for me, it wasn't watery (my usual complaint about restaurant sauces), and the meatballs didn't taste overly-processed. The portions were very generous too. The only person who was able to finish their meal was my dad, but that's because he only ordered the minestrone soup. My only complaint was with our server - he forgot my mom's iced tea, and it took a long time to get his attention/catch his eye, although he stopped at all of his other tables (which were next to us, in front of us, and behind us) quite often.

Pros:

food

Cons:

service

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 03/22/2014

Our group of 4 adults ate here on March 14th for dinner. We arrived 25 min. before our reservation time and were seated immediately. We asked for a recommendation for a bottle of red wine to compliment our dinner and were not disappointed. We were all pleased with our entrée selection and the couple with us were celebrating their anniversary, so what a nice surprise when some of the staff brought out complimentary dessert and sang happy anniversary to them. The atmosphere, warmth of the staff , and great dinner will have us coming back during our next visit.

Pros:

atmoshpere, great food