Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian

Cuisines: Italian
Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewed by luv2tenor Review Date: 05/15/2019

Food was good but the service was not. We ate here on 5/12/19. The server really was just going through the motions of his job. Never offered anything for our toddler, didn’t ask about food, didn’t smile and took forever to bring dessert and check. It was obvious he didn’t really care. Several times he was visiting with coworkers and standing by the door watching our section. Our toddler got fussy and daughter took him outside for a full 30 minutes while we waited for check, which was wrong and had to be corrected. Just disappointed

Pros:

Tortellini was delicious!

Cons:

Service was not up to par.

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

Authentic style Italian food (a huge plus)served a great atmosphere.

Pros:

Food is fantastic

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 04/21/2019

Wanted to like this place but was sadly disappointed. Risotto tasted off and gave up on it. But the other two members of our party actually got ill from their meals.

Pros:

Wait staff was fine

Cons:

Food was inedible and pricey

Reviewed by Wyseguys Review Date: 03/24/2019

Annual Passholder, worst meal I had at Disney in a long time. Haven't tried this place since it was Alfredo of Rome many years ago. Food was dry,tasteless and expensive. All 4 in party had similar complaints. Had better meals at Olive Garden. Go to pizziria, has better food.

Pros:

The waiter and servers were very nice and often asked how we were doing. The dinning room still looks like it did years ago but is still very nice.

Cons:

Dry Tasteless Expensive

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

Tutto Italia was very good however I don’t understand why our waitress, Ina B., and our “water girl” or whatever her title was – Guilia – were the only ones working in the restaurant! We - my boyfriend and I - ate here Friday December 7th, 2018 for lunch. They didn’t fill the main dining room at all. They had everyone sit in the glass enclosed room in front of the dining room. But it was very confusing to see a bunch of Italian cast members standing all over the place talking and not working while our waitress and her assistant were the only ones doing anything. No wonder it’s hard to get a reservation here! I compare this restaurant to Via Napoli, and I prefer that restaurant, as all of the employees were working really hard there.

Pros:

Good food, Ina B. & Guilia - good servers

Cons:

Italian cast members standing around doing nothing, didn't seat anyone in the main dining room at lunch, prefer Via Napoli over here, hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by jjbmtperk Review Date: 10/28/2018

Four adults on vacation, we try to find a new place each visit. This one will now be one of our must returns! Gracious welcome and seating as soon as we entered, even a bit early. Knowledgeable and attentive staff. We all had completely different meals and we were all most pleased.

Pros:

Great food, great staff, great atmosphere

Reviewed by Foodrocks Review Date: 09/30/2018

We love this place. We eat here every time we are in Disney. The food is excellent and so is the service. My husband and two daughters all order the lasagna every time and they love it. This time was no different. I ordered the filet of sole and I also enjoyed it. For dessert, we ate the chocolate hazelnut cake and gelato. All very good and they give you bread and olives to start.

Pros:

We love the food and the service is great and so is the atmosphere. All around great experience.

Cons:

Nothing.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

ok food

Pros:

food is just ok

Cons:

food is just ok

Reviewed by Geri604 Review Date: 10/08/2017

I usually get the spaghetti and meatballs here, but on our spring trip, my mom had the lunch special, which was chicken marsala and tortellini. She let me try some of both, and it was so good, I was really looking forward to having a full plate of my own when we came back in October. I was so happy to see they were still offering it, and it did not disappoint. Our server was very knowledgeable about the food and recommended a great Sauvignon Blanc, which we enjoyed.

Pros:

Great server; great food

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Rialpa Review Date: 08/09/2017

We had the Special of Chicken Parmagian and the Lasagna. First let me start with the complimentary green olives and Breads. Fabulous! Love their olives and the bread varieties from crusty bread slices to crisp bread sticks. Everything here is what you would expect from a signature restaurant. Our server Palo was friendly, funny and courteous. Our drinks never went empty and the olives and bread were refilled also. The lasagna is fabulous! The macaroni is fresh made, the ricotta is also fresh and the mozzarella and meat were evenly distributed. We come from NY where there are plenty of very good Italian restaurants and this is still our fsvorite overall! Chicken parm was also a huge hit. Tender breaded chicken wirh fresh Mozzarella and a light tomato sauce and once again fresh spaghetti. Fresh pasta is totally different than the boxed dry pasta we usually make at home.
By far my favorite restaurant on all the property!

Pros:

Great Food, Excellent Service, Atmosphere