Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewer: Wyseguys Review Date: 03/24/2019

Annual Passholder, worst meal I had at Disney in a long time. Haven't tried this place since it was Alfredo of Rome many years ago. Food was dry,tasteless and expensive. All 4 in party had similar complaints. Had better meals at Olive Garden. Go to pizziria, has better food.

Pros:

The waiter and servers were very nice and often asked how we were doing. The dinning room still looks like it did years ago but is still very nice.

Cons:

Dry Tasteless Expensive

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

ok food

Pros:

food is just ok

Cons:

food is just ok

Reviewer: echambers Review Date: 11/22/2014

Steak Was All fat , rest of food was under seasoned.. staff was good

Pros:

Amazing Staff, Dessert

Cons:

Food was BAD

Reviewer: tinkmama60 Review Date: 06/06/2014

We have eaten here several times and have always had a good meal with excellent service. However, this time the service was horrible. Our server was awful and uncaring. Once he put our order in, he disappeared until he brought our food out. We even had to get the manager to refill our drinks. He frequented his other tables which each had 4 guests or less. It was if he knew he already had his gratuity automatically added, so he didn't care about his lack of service. He never even came back to collect our bill! We had to go up to the manager once again and hand our bill to him and tap our bracelets to activate the dining plan. I'm pretty sure we could have walked right out the door and no one would have cared. We even mentioned our poor service to the manager, and he didn't seem to care either. I would avoid this restaurant and spend your money elsewhere. There are too many fabulous restaurants through out Disney World to waste your time here.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

service

Reviewer: lisakb22 Review Date: 04/01/2014

We were so disappointed with this restaurant! The food was so bland and the portions not generous. Our server, Jennifer, was great and the bus guy kept our water glasses filled. The bread,breadsticks and olives brought out at the beginning were a nice touch but it didn't make up for the food.

Pros:

service and atmosphere

Cons:

food and price

Reviewer: nybella17girl Review Date: 02/18/2014

I'm Italian so I have high expectations when it comes to authentic Italian food. I wanted to try this place for years so I finally made a reservation for dinner. I really wish I didn't. The server brought me the wrong food, the dining room was very crowded and the tables extremely close together. I could hear the conversations of the people around me and the servers didn't have room to walk around without bumping into things including my chair. Food was ok, nothing memorable. They also messed up my bill because I was supposed to pay for this meal using the dining plan and when I checked out on my last day, the hotel told me I owed money for eating there and that was on my bill. They corrected the mistake but it took a long time and I just wanted to go enjoy my final day in the park. I will not be going back to this restaurant.

Pros:

Cons:

Crowded, noisy, confusion

Reviewer: jlundeen Review Date: 01/12/2013

We really looked forward to eating here for our Candlelight Dinner before the Processional, as the last trip we had, this place was fantastic.

I wish I could say it was good this time. We were a part of 6 adults, no kids, Deluxe Dining plan. We were seated quickly (a big plus!) and ordered appetizers - I had the Calamari, which was very tasty, but the sauce was filled with red pepper flakes, and they just over-powered the rest.

For dinner, I ordered Spaghetti and Meatballs - now, while I am not Italian, I make home-made Spaghetti and meatballs, using my home grown tomatoes. I was really wanting to try "the real thing", but what I was served was not even close to my sauce. It was VERY bland - like out of a jar from the grocery store. The meatballs, while large, had no flavor at all...very disappointing. For dessert, I ordered Tiramisu...a favorite! It was watery and really lacking in flavor.

When our waiter asked how everything was, I told him the truth, and he looked very pained. He said that the sauce is imported right from Italy... and then apologized profusely, and told me next time we were in Italy, to look him up and he would take us to a place where they had really GOOD Italian food! I might just have to do that!

The tables in this restaurant are VERY close together, and the wait stations are almost in your lap.

I don't think we'll be back.

Pros:

seated quickly

Cons:

a total disappointment

Reviewer: tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

Tutto Italia was very good however I don’t understand why our waitress, Ina B., and our “water girl” or whatever her title was – Guilia – were the only ones working in the restaurant! We - my boyfriend and I - ate here Friday December 7th, 2018 for lunch. They didn’t fill the main dining room at all. They had everyone sit in the glass enclosed room in front of the dining room. But it was very confusing to see a bunch of Italian cast members standing all over the place talking and not working while our waitress and her assistant were the only ones doing anything. No wonder it’s hard to get a reservation here! I compare this restaurant to Via Napoli, and I prefer that restaurant, as all of the employees were working really hard there.

Pros:

Good food, Ina B. & Guilia - good servers

Cons:

Italian cast members standing around doing nothing, didn't seat anyone in the main dining room at lunch, prefer Via Napoli over here, hard to get a reservation

Reviewer: jjbmtperk Review Date: 10/28/2018

Four adults on vacation, we try to find a new place each visit. This one will now be one of our must returns! Gracious welcome and seating as soon as we entered, even a bit early. Knowledgeable and attentive staff. We all had completely different meals and we were all most pleased.

Pros:

Great food, great staff, great atmosphere

Reviewer: Foodrocks Review Date: 09/30/2018

We love this place. We eat here every time we are in Disney. The food is excellent and so is the service. My husband and two daughters all order the lasagna every time and they love it. This time was no different. I ordered the filet of sole and I also enjoyed it. For dessert, we ate the chocolate hazelnut cake and gelato. All very good and they give you bread and olives to start.

Pros:

We love the food and the service is great and so is the atmosphere. All around great experience.

Cons:

Nothing.