Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewer: santino Review Date: 06/14/2014

we have eaten at this restaurant every year for the past 6 years and we have never had a bad experience. our service was great food was excellent we actually went hear twice on our last trip.

Pros:

food service

Reviewer: jlundeen Review Date: 01/12/2013

We really looked forward to eating here for our Candlelight Dinner before the Processional, as the last trip we had, this place was fantastic.

I wish I could say it was good this time. We were a part of 6 adults, no kids, Deluxe Dining plan. We were seated quickly (a big plus!) and ordered appetizers - I had the Calamari, which was very tasty, but the sauce was filled with red pepper flakes, and they just over-powered the rest.

For dinner, I ordered Spaghetti and Meatballs - now, while I am not Italian, I make home-made Spaghetti and meatballs, using my home grown tomatoes. I was really wanting to try "the real thing", but what I was served was not even close to my sauce. It was VERY bland - like out of a jar from the grocery store. The meatballs, while large, had no flavor at all...very disappointing. For dessert, I ordered Tiramisu...a favorite! It was watery and really lacking in flavor.

When our waiter asked how everything was, I told him the truth, and he looked very pained. He said that the sauce is imported right from Italy... and then apologized profusely, and told me next time we were in Italy, to look him up and he would take us to a place where they had really GOOD Italian food! I might just have to do that!

The tables in this restaurant are VERY close together, and the wait stations are almost in your lap.

I don't think we'll be back.

Pros:

seated quickly

Cons:

a total disappointment

Reviewer: Wyseguys Review Date: 03/24/2019

Annual Passholder, worst meal I had at Disney in a long time. Haven't tried this place since it was Alfredo of Rome many years ago. Food was dry,tasteless and expensive. All 4 in party had similar complaints. Had better meals at Olive Garden. Go to pizziria, has better food.

Pros:

The waiter and servers were very nice and often asked how we were doing. The dinning room still looks like it did years ago but is still very nice.

Cons:

Dry Tasteless Expensive

Reviewer: tinkmama60 Review Date: 06/06/2014

We have eaten here several times and have always had a good meal with excellent service. However, this time the service was horrible. Our server was awful and uncaring. Once he put our order in, he disappeared until he brought our food out. We even had to get the manager to refill our drinks. He frequented his other tables which each had 4 guests or less. It was if he knew he already had his gratuity automatically added, so he didn't care about his lack of service. He never even came back to collect our bill! We had to go up to the manager once again and hand our bill to him and tap our bracelets to activate the dining plan. I'm pretty sure we could have walked right out the door and no one would have cared. We even mentioned our poor service to the manager, and he didn't seem to care either. I would avoid this restaurant and spend your money elsewhere. There are too many fabulous restaurants through out Disney World to waste your time here.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

service

Reviewer: echambers Review Date: 11/22/2014

Steak Was All fat , rest of food was under seasoned.. staff was good

Pros:

Amazing Staff, Dessert

Cons:

Food was BAD

Reviewer: nybella17girl Review Date: 02/18/2014

I'm Italian so I have high expectations when it comes to authentic Italian food. I wanted to try this place for years so I finally made a reservation for dinner. I really wish I didn't. The server brought me the wrong food, the dining room was very crowded and the tables extremely close together. I could hear the conversations of the people around me and the servers didn't have room to walk around without bumping into things including my chair. Food was ok, nothing memorable. They also messed up my bill because I was supposed to pay for this meal using the dining plan and when I checked out on my last day, the hotel told me I owed money for eating there and that was on my bill. They corrected the mistake but it took a long time and I just wanted to go enjoy my final day in the park. I will not be going back to this restaurant.

Pros:

Cons:

Crowded, noisy, confusion

Reviewer: lisakb22 Review Date: 04/01/2014

We were so disappointed with this restaurant! The food was so bland and the portions not generous. Our server, Jennifer, was great and the bus guy kept our water glasses filled. The bread,breadsticks and olives brought out at the beginning were a nice touch but it didn't make up for the food.

Pros:

service and atmosphere

Cons:

food and price

Reviewer: LucyKate0811 Review Date: 02/14/2014

While the ambiance of this restaurant was spectacular, the meal was nothing memorable. My husband ordered the chicken alfredo dish, which he described as bland. I had the lasagna, which also could have used more flavor. Dessert was the star of the show, and everyone enjoyed the offerings, the tiramisu was creamy and not overwhelmingly sweet. We probably won't go back on our next trip, unless its for dessert!

Pros:

Atmosphere, AMAZING desserts!!

Cons:

Food was a bit bland

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

ok food

Pros:

food is just ok

Cons:

food is just ok

Reviewer: LLSS Review Date: 09/26/2016

The food was good (not great or anything that blew me away), and the service was very good. However, based on the price you pay, I don't really think it is worth it.

Pros:

Decent Food

Cons:

Expensive