Reviews of D-Luxe Burger

View Menus at D-Luxe Burger Dining Location

A Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns.

Complete Menu and Photos:

Reviewed by aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

We visited on a hot/busy afternoon, so that is why we had such a long wait. However even with that, the food just was not good. We all had classic burger and fries. Burgers were dry and fried were undercooked and cold. We did like the variety of dipping sauces available. Seating is limited as well. order at the counter and seat yourself. The counter person was friendly, but we had to go back up to get a missing fry from our order. I would not eat here again.

Pros:

variety of dipping sauces

Cons:

food was bland, cold and undercooked, limited seating

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 01/01/2019

We ate here the first night of our trip. DS was very busy that night and the line was out the door. I would recommend using the Mobile Ordering. My DD & I split the Southern Burger and fries. The burger was delicious, spicy but not overly so. The fries crispy and good. My DH & DS each had a classic burger with fries. Everyone agreed that these burgers were some of the best on Disney property and the fries were great! I would Definitely go back but use mobile ordering

Pros:

Good burgers! Good price

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2019

D-Luxe Burger

Pros:

Burgers were delicious, juicy, quick. This tasted like it came right off the backyard grill.

Cons:

Fries could use some seasoning.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

We always make sure to go to DLuxe Burgers as the food is always delicious and plentiful. Great if you need a gluten free option for someone in your party.

Pros:

Burgers are great and different options as well as gluten free buns available.

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

LOVE this place! Burgers,fries,milkshakes...all wonderful! The Gluten free offerings are very nice,as are all the other menu items! It's on our must do list when visiting!

Pros:

THE FOOD- sitting out by the water

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by GrandMum Review Date: 04/24/2019

I was disappointed with my meal here this trip. My burger was dry and fries so so. I had eaten here in the past and had great food so this was a let down.

Pros:

Service was quick.

Cons:

Difficult to find a table.