Reviews of D-Luxe Burger

View Menus at D-Luxe Burger Dining Location

A Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns.

Complete Menu and Photos:

Reviewed by GrandMum Review Date: 04/24/2019

I was disappointed with my meal here this trip. My burger was dry and fries so so. I had eaten here in the past and had great food so this was a let down.

Pros:

Service was quick.

Cons:

Difficult to find a table.

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

LOVE this place! Burgers,fries,milkshakes...all wonderful! The Gluten free offerings are very nice,as are all the other menu items! It's on our must do list when visiting!

Pros:

THE FOOD- sitting out by the water

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

We always make sure to go to DLuxe Burgers as the food is always delicious and plentiful. Great if you need a gluten free option for someone in your party.

Pros:

Burgers are great and different options as well as gluten free buns available.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2019

D-Luxe Burger

Pros:

Burgers were delicious, juicy, quick. This tasted like it came right off the backyard grill.

Cons:

Fries could use some seasoning.

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 01/01/2019

We ate here the first night of our trip. DS was very busy that night and the line was out the door. I would recommend using the Mobile Ordering. My DD & I split the Southern Burger and fries. The burger was delicious, spicy but not overly so. The fries crispy and good. My DH & DS each had a classic burger with fries. Everyone agreed that these burgers were some of the best on Disney property and the fries were great! I would Definitely go back but use mobile ordering

Pros:

Good burgers! Good price

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by aileens2284 Review Date: 12/30/2018

We visited on a hot/busy afternoon, so that is why we had such a long wait. However even with that, the food just was not good. We all had classic burger and fries. Burgers were dry and fried were undercooked and cold. We did like the variety of dipping sauces available. Seating is limited as well. order at the counter and seat yourself. The counter person was friendly, but we had to go back up to get a missing fry from our order. I would not eat here again.

Pros:

variety of dipping sauces

Cons:

food was bland, cold and undercooked, limited seating

Reviewed by Crow323 Review Date: 11/08/2018

southern burger was messy but tasted good. fries and dipping sauces good. adult shake included on quick service dining plan.

Pros:

taste good

Cons:

messy burger

Reviewed by Jason V Review Date: 09/29/2018

Ate here twice, it's average at best. Nothing bad but even the most "exotic" sounding burgers were plain. Not bad but so many better options in the Springs.

Pros:

You know what you are getting

Cons:

Nothing special, better options in Disney Springs

Reviewed by Smitty Review Date: 09/27/2018

Hubbo and I ate here last week. We ordered the combo meal with fries and a drink. We found a table and were curious about the roll of paper towels on each table. When the food arrived we discovered why. The burgers were so greasy that they completely soaked through to the bun. I don't think we'll be coming back any time soon.

Pros:

Quick service

Cons:

Greasy food

Reviewed by elainep Review Date: 09/15/2018

Didn’t have an ADR for dinner on Thursday, July 5th, but since I was enjoying music on the outdoor patio at the House of Blues, I figured I could just eat there or try counter or quick service elsewhere at Disney Springs. At around 7:00 or so, I headed over to D-Luxe Burger (I’d heard good things about it). There was a huge line—people were waiting outside and it was starting to rain. So, I went to the My Disney Experience app and used the mobile ordering feature to order the Classic Cheeseburger, regular fresh-cut fries and a vanilla gelato shake. I then walked right through mobile order door, got a table and waited just a few minutes for my shake and my meal to arrive. It was kind of like being in the FastPass line and going past the poor suckers waiting in the standby queue. But, I was a bit disappointed in the burger—while it was thick and thankfully not overdone, it wasn’t all that warm and lacked flavor. I had to add salt & pepper (which is not at the table, you have to walk to the self-serve area to get your condiments, along with utensils; a roll of paper towel at the table serves as napkins, something I am not a fan of). The fries were tasty, served in a cone, which is something I like, but they could have been a tad hotter. Portion size, though, was generous--they could have been easily shared with another person (or two). The shake was really, really good—the standout of the meal. It ought to be at the price. And despite the fact that some of my experience fell short of expectations, I think I have to go back and give the place another try.

Pros:

Mobile ordering

Cons:

Counter service may not appeal to some