Reviews of D-Luxe Burger

View Menus at D-Luxe Burger Dining Location

A Disney owned and operated concept, burger aficionados are in for a treat with gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns.

Complete Menu and Photos:

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

LOVE this place! Burgers,fries,milkshakes...all wonderful! The Gluten free offerings are very nice,as are all the other menu items! It's on our must do list when visiting!

Pros:

THE FOOD- sitting out by the water

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

We always make sure to go to DLuxe Burgers as the food is always delicious and plentiful. Great if you need a gluten free option for someone in your party.

Pros:

Burgers are great and different options as well as gluten free buns available.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2019

D-Luxe Burger

Pros:

Burgers were delicious, juicy, quick. This tasted like it came right off the backyard grill.

Cons:

Fries could use some seasoning.

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 01/01/2019

We ate here the first night of our trip. DS was very busy that night and the line was out the door. I would recommend using the Mobile Ordering. My DD & I split the Southern Burger and fries. The burger was delicious, spicy but not overly so. The fries crispy and good. My DH & DS each had a classic burger with fries. Everyone agreed that these burgers were some of the best on Disney property and the fries were great! I would Definitely go back but use mobile ordering

Pros:

Good burgers! Good price

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Crow323 Review Date: 11/08/2018

southern burger was messy but tasted good. fries and dipping sauces good. adult shake included on quick service dining plan.

Pros:

taste good

Cons:

messy burger

Reviewed by elainep Review Date: 09/15/2018

Didn’t have an ADR for dinner on Thursday, July 5th, but since I was enjoying music on the outdoor patio at the House of Blues, I figured I could just eat there or try counter or quick service elsewhere at Disney Springs. At around 7:00 or so, I headed over to D-Luxe Burger (I’d heard good things about it). There was a huge line—people were waiting outside and it was starting to rain. So, I went to the My Disney Experience app and used the mobile ordering feature to order the Classic Cheeseburger, regular fresh-cut fries and a vanilla gelato shake. I then walked right through mobile order door, got a table and waited just a few minutes for my shake and my meal to arrive. It was kind of like being in the FastPass line and going past the poor suckers waiting in the standby queue. But, I was a bit disappointed in the burger—while it was thick and thankfully not overdone, it wasn’t all that warm and lacked flavor. I had to add salt & pepper (which is not at the table, you have to walk to the self-serve area to get your condiments, along with utensils; a roll of paper towel at the table serves as napkins, something I am not a fan of). The fries were tasty, served in a cone, which is something I like, but they could have been a tad hotter. Portion size, though, was generous--they could have been easily shared with another person (or two). The shake was really, really good—the standout of the meal. It ought to be at the price. And despite the fact that some of my experience fell short of expectations, I think I have to go back and give the place another try.

Pros:

Mobile ordering

Cons:

Counter service may not appeal to some

Reviewed by colemamma Review Date: 11/27/2017

Staff was great at explaining what could be ordered on quick service dining plan. We had southern, BBQ and classic burgers with fries which were all quite large and delicious. My favorite part of the meal were the fries with dipping sauces. Garlic Ranch and horseradish we're fabulous.

Pros:

Great burgers, dipping sauces for fries, staff

Cons:

Crowded seating

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate here last Friday night, and they had a line out the door to order. They fortunately have added quite a bit of outdoor seating, so there were more places to sit.
We ordered the barbecue burger and the diablo burger and enjoyed both. The BBQ burger was all beef and was somewhat greasy, and the Diablo burger was part chorizo so the meat was more dense. Both had good flavors.
Their fries are amazing!

Pros:

good burgers, great fries!

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by dona71 Review Date: 06/12/2017

We went just as they opened on a Saturday morning and had zero problems getting served quickly and finding a table, but I can see that the seating could be a problem during busier times. The burger was fabulous, though! Cooked perfectly, very tasty, and large enough that it could easily be split between 2 with an order of fries. The dipping sauces for the fries were also really good, especially the garlic ranch.

Pros:

Food, service

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by mamavogel74 Review Date: 04/25/2017

My mother, son and I decided to give this place try while the rest of our party golfed. We had a classic cheeseburger, BBQ classic, and a bacon and bleu. I have celiac and the burger was put on a gluten free roll. First I have to say these burgers were HUGE. The only one to finish was my 18 year old son. My mother knew from the get go that it was too much and cut hers in half to take some home. The burgers were cooked correctly, two mediums and a medium rare. The French fries were good too. The only down side to this place other than being quote costly, is the seating. It was like a full contact sport. It didn't help that there was a private event going on so whole room of seating was being taken up by a small group. We were lucky and got a table fairly quickly, but were stalked the whole time we ate.

Pros:

food and drink

Cons:

seating free for all