Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Le Cellier Dining Location

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, American

Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Read more about Le Cellier including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Canada - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by lauri Review Date: 10/08/2016

We ate here the first night of our vacation. We had been wanting to go for a while, so we were really looking forward to it. We arrived very early for our reservation, trying to avoid a downpour. Even though they told us they were running 20 minutes behind we only wait to be seated 15 minutes or so. It was very crowded in the dining room, and we felt as if we were dining with the other guests at the tables next us. Not exactly the ambiance we were hoping for. My husband enjoyed his steak, although I ordered a different cut, and found my tough. I liked the seasoning and the side dishes. I really liked the maple creme brulee! I'm glad we went, and did enjoy the wine, friendly service, good food, and dessert, but I'm not sure we would find it worth going back to when there are other options we enjoyed much more.

Pros:

good wine, great service,good food

Cons:

too many people

Reviewed by featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/28/2016

The food was great and service was exceptional. This has always been a great place for a wonderful meal and we certainly had that this time.

Pros:

Good food Cast members are really nice and helpful.

Reviewed by DePasquale Review Date: 07/06/2016

On the Deluxe plan we tend to over eat a bit. My wife and I debated if we should order the famous cheddar soup (we did and we liked it). And by the way, we feel it's the best steaks at Disney.

Pros:

Great service

Cons:

You have to eat in the cellar!

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/21/2016

My daughter and I ate here for a very early dinner. They were very accommodating, as we split a steak and it came to the table already divided and individually plated. Perfectly done, very tender and tasty. The wine tasting was outstanding. Quick, courteous service. Altogether an experience worth repeating.

Pros:

Excellent food and service

Reviewed by DanInNH Review Date: 06/20/2016

We are still fond of the filet...albeit pricey. We have dined here many many times and for the first time, one of our party got a filet that was so under cooked, you could hear it moo as they took it back.

We like it rare, but this was even cold in the middle. It has never happened, and I hope it was a one time glitch.

My only complaint is the closeness of the tables, depending on where you are seated. I do not want to hear about your Uncle Charlie's goiter, or that you have had the flu for 9 days but are a little better today and then sneeze on my arm. Or make a comment to my wife and have the next table comment on my comment.

I know the dining room is quite small, but still....either add on to it somehow, out or up or whatever, or take out a few tables here and there for elbow room. Then it would be hard to find a fault.

Pass the pretzel bread please....

Pros:

Love the food

Cons:

Crowded tables, $$$

Reviewed by Swin1989 Review Date: 05/14/2016

Ate here on April 29, 2016. Both got the cheddar cheese soup. Delicious as always. We both also got the filet. That was delicious as well. This is a must do for every trip. We had a nice table in the corner and our waitress was great.

Reviewed by Dave s Review Date: 04/19/2016

My wife and I had dinner reservation for 430. We were seated fairly quickly to a crowded seating area. I must say before I continue that we have been to every country for lunch and dinner in the Epcot world showcase. In fact, we go every month. We were saving Canada for last thinking and hearing that it was the best place to eat at world showcase. To make it short and sweat. We both had the steak dinners for 52$ and split a bowl of soup. The steak was great. Unfortunately, not much else came with it, the bread was nice but the side items the came with the steak were maybe two mouthfuls. Definitely not worth the 140 for 2 steaks and a bowl of soup and that's with water to drink.
Like I said, been at every single restaurant at world showcase multiple times. Don't waste your money here.
My favorites are still Germany for lunch, Mexico for dinner, rose and crown isn't bad and teppen edo is a safe bet

Pros:

Good steak

Cons:

Small portions of everything but steak

Reviewed by kjpc Review Date: 01/22/2016

We get to Orlando every few years or so and we had tried many years and times to get a reservation here and were unsuccessful. This time we finally got lucky and got a reservation.
I asked the waitress what they were best known for and she guided me to the filet and the fries with cheese & bacon. Just DELICIOUS. Wonderful. Not the kind of dining most can afford that regularly but this is the place to splurge and spoil yourself a little. We didn;t try any desert as we were full from our meal. But we left very satisfied.

Pros:

very good quality food

Cons:

it costs a lot

Reviewed by jmp31 Review Date: 01/07/2016

My wife and I were very impressed by the atmosphere as soon as we arrived. Our waiter was by far the best we had during our entire trip in which we had five "signature meals." The food was outstanding, and the portions were generous. We have decided that this is a "must visit" for our future visits. Give it a try, you will not regret it.

Reviewed by clayalex02 Review Date: 09/08/2015

This was our first meal in Disney and was our favorite meal in Disney. Since it was Mom and Sister's first visit, we shared the cheese soup and it was just as good as I remembered. The pretzel bread was enjoyed by everyone at the table. We all ordered the filet and all were cooked perfectly and melt in your mouth good. One of the best steaks I have had, even compared to our local famous steakhouse. We also ordered a poutine, not my favorite but it could have been the one we picked. for dessert, I had something plum and did not really care for it. Tried sister's cheesecake and the crème brule and while both liked theirs, I did not. Overall, we loved this meal and would come back here again. It is worth two dining points.

Pros:

everything

Cons:

nothing