AllEars® Mousy Mindboggler Official Rules
To submit an entry to the Mousy Mindboggler riddles that appear in the weekly AllEars® newsletter, please read the following rules carefully:
TO ENTER: Send the answer in the SUBJECT line of your email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) You must be an AllEars® subscriber. Your email address will be compared to the AllEars® subscriber database. If you are found to not be a registered subscriber, your entry will be disqualified.
2) You must be 18 years of age or older.
3) Only ONE entry per subscriber, regardless of how many email addresses you may have. Multiple entries will result in disqualification. All entries become the exclusive property of AllEars® and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4) Only ONE winner per household. If you have won a prize from the Mousy Mindboggler in the past 12 months, please do not enter again. Your entry will be disqualified.
5) The Mousy Mindboggler contest is new with each issue of AllEars®. Occasionally, there may be no Mousy Mindboggler contest running. When this occurs it will be clearly stated in that issue of AllEars®.
6) Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. of the date specified in the AllEars® Newsletter for that particular contest.
7) Emails sent to the wrong email address, even though they may be directed to AllEars®, will be disqualified.
8) Winners will be notified via email and will be required to provide their mailing address at that time to receive the prize.
9) Winner has 10 days to acknowledge the email notification of winning a prize.
10) Unless otherwise noted, there is only ONE winner per contest. Winning entry will be chosen at random from among entries submitted with the correct answer.
11) By entering the contest you grant permission for your name to be used in the AllEars® newsletter and on the affiliated websites as a contest winner.
12) No alternative prize, cash, or other substitution is permitted except by AllEars® in the event of prize unavailability. Prize is nontransferable/nonsalable. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable.
13) Unless otherwise noted, persons outside the United States MAY NOT enter the contest.
14) All decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
Void where prohibited.
Conditions: By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of AllEars®, which shall be final. AllEars®, agents and representatives of AllEars®, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the AllEars® that may cause the Mousy Mindboggler Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Mousy Mindboggler Contest; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Mousy Mindboggler Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Mousy Mindboggler Contest at any time if a computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Mousy Mindboggler Contest. AllEars® also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules.
By participating in the Mousy Mindboggler Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold AllEars® and the officers, staff, agents, representatives of the Sponsor, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Mousy Mindboggler Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Editor's Note: This story/information was accurate when it was published. Please be sure to confirm all current rates, information and other details before planning your trip.