Disneyland Resort Opens New Immersive Makeover Experience
Exclusively at Downtown Disney District
Photo ©Scott Brinegar/Disneyland
ANAHEIM, Calif. (June 26, 2009) – A stylish and unique makeover experience premiers at the Disneyland Resort with the debut of Studio Disney 365. Opening June 26 in the Downtown Disney District, the dazzling new makeover boutique is a one-of-a-kind specialty store offering guests a unique chance to rock out like some of their favorite Disney Channel stars.
From the moment they step into the Studio Disney 365 “sound stage,” guests will see lights, cameras, and a lot of action! Talent agents and stylists will help these “stars of tomorrow” undergo a complete transformation, getting them camera-ready to walk the carpet and preparing them for their grand entrance onto the set. Studio Disney 365 is the place to be for emerging stars, with so much to do and so much to see!
Studio Disney 365 guests can choose from five different Studio Star makeover packages. All packages include a talent contract, choice of hair makeover, complete cosmetic makeover, deluxe make-up case, a downloadable photo file, a customized lanyard with photo and a photo shoot.
* From The Top -Your hair, our unique style,$29.95.
* Color Cue – Includes a unique twisted pony design and choice of up to four colored streaks, $39.95.
* That’s A Wrap – Includes five front braids and high pony twists, your choice of faux hair tousled pony and a lace stretch headband, $49.95.
* Spotlight – Includes two French braids wrapped to each side, your choice of faux hair pony tail and a flower hair accessory, $49.95.
* Secret Star – Includes a Hannah Montana-inspired wig with sequined headband, rocker light-up headset and a themed face gem, $59.95.
* Rock Star -Studio Disney 365 also features a special treatment for those upcoming rock stars. The “Rock Star” look for boys is $18.95 plus tax and includes a slicked-back or spiked hairstyle with colored gel tips, smokey eyes, a downloadable photo file and a customized lanyard with photo.
Wardrobe options befitting a true superstar await guests at Studio Disney 365, where they can take center stage dressed from head to toe in today’s hottest fashions.**
* Studio Rocker – Includes choice of trend T-shirt, fingerless gloves, tutu and colored ankle tights.
* Trend Setter – Includes choice of trend T-shirt, sunglasses, scarf and fedora.
* Scene Stealer – Includes complete Hannah Montana costume, featuring gold lame jacket, tank, black leggings, black and purple tutu and light-up guitar sticks.
Studio Star makeovers are designed for children ages three and older, who must be accompanied by an adult age 18 years or older. Studio Disney 365 is located in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort. Operating hours vary. Advance reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 714/781-STYLE (714/781-7895).
** Wardrobe package price may vary based on style, size and price of apparel and accessories. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Guest information: www.downtowndisney.com/disneystudio365.