Reviews of Olivia's Breakfast

Old Key West

Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/olivias-cafe/breakfast
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/olivias-cafe/child-breakfast

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

very good and reasonably priced

Pros:

good selection and food was great

Reviewer: allec999 Review Date: 03/11/2018

Really tasty food, and solid service. I had the banana bread French toast, and while the texture took some getting used to, the flavors were wonderful. My wife had the eggs and hash, and pronounced it among the best breakfast dishes she has ever had, and insisted I give this a 9. So be it. Well worth checking out.

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewer: EricSINY Review Date: 11/30/2017

As always this was one of the best meals on property. While my favorite dish of conch avacado omelet is no longer on the menu they made it for me upon request regardless. The mimosa was delicious with just the right amount of champagne. Service was prompt and attentive. This is a must do for breakfast.

Pros:

Food, Service, Promptness

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/16/2017

As you can see from my other reviews, we like this place A LOT!!!!! We make a point of having breakfast here every time we visit WDW. It was our last meal of the trip this time, and it was the perfect way to end our vacation. Food and service was awesome, and my party of 8 couldn't agree more. You know we will be back...

Pros:

Food and Service

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 03/30/2017

My husband and I had breakfast reservations at Olivia's on March 22nd. We were seated outside as requested as soon as we arrived. The food and service was excellent as always, as you can see from my past reviews, which are abundant...We have reservations here AGAIN on July 6th, and it can't come soon enough...

Pros:

Food and Service

Reviewer: toolmanjan Review Date: 01/10/2017

Had Breakfast here 12/16. 4 adults. Food was great. My son commented that he never had a hot Mickey waffle before. We always try to eat here when ever we stay at OKW.

Pros:

Food & Service

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 10/26/2016

My husband, daughter (16) and I had breakfast here on Monday, October 24th. We enjoy a meal or 2 here every time we visit WDW. Again, everything was perfect, a true, hidden gem. I just can't say enough wonderful things about it...

Pros:

Service and Food

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

As you can see from my AllEars reviews, we tend to dine at Olivia's every time we visit WDW. This trip would be no different...

My family of 4 had breakfast here the morning of July 4th before heading over to St Pete for the remainder of our 2 week vacation.

We sat outside, enjoyed the beautiful weather, a great meal and great service. This restaurant is a hidden gem. We have reservations here again in October when we come down for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I can already taste their delicious Cafe Mocha.

If you haven't tried Olivia's, please do. You won't be disappointed. I have dined here too many times to count for all 3 meals, and have NEVER walked away feeling unsatisfied.

Pros:

FOOD and SERVICE

Cons:

NONE

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 06/23/2015

My family of 4 dined here for breakfast on June 7th and 9th. Both times we were seated without a wait. We ate outside on the patio once and inside the other. Service was spot on both mornings, and the food was excellent as well. I highly recommend the banana bread french toast and the grits. My only complaint (very minor) was that my cafe mocha was cold. This is truly one of Disney's hidden gems. We make reservations here during every trip. If you can't make breakfast, then lunch and dinner are just as fabulous!!!

Pros:

Food, Service and Atmosphere

Cons:

NONE

Reviewer: mindylee847 Review Date: 03/02/2015

I will go out of my way every time to go to Olivia's for breakfast. It's such a homey place and the breakfast potatoes are the best I've ever had.

This past trip, I ordered the Sombrero Beach Omelet without the ham and add avocados. Per-fect. The potatoes were as good as I remembered, even though they came out a little cold. I already can't wait to get back.

The only thing that would make this place even better would be some press pot coffee. Yum.

Pros:

Service, Food, Atmosphere

Cons:

No Press Pot Coffee