Reviews of Geyser Point Bar and Grill

View Menus at Geyser Point Bar and Grill Dining Location

Opened February 13, 2017 - provides counter service and bar service area serving Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/27/2019

Ate here 4/24 around 7PM. Only had to wait a few (literally) minutes to be seated. Then the “fun” started... waiter took almost 15minutes to come to the table-after walking by us three times, then seemed rather put off that we only wanted water & soft drinks from the bar. 20-25 minutes to get 2 glasses of water & a soda! When we delivered our drinks we told him we were ready to order, & he rolled his eyes and took our order. Another 20 minutes passed before our Shrimp on a Wire was delivered-SMOTHERED with jalepeno slices! I can accept 3-6 slices as a garnish, but there were soo many you could barely see the shrimp! Entrees weren’t much better- the bison burger was ordered med-we’ll, & came out so overdone it fell apart because it was so dry. The salmon-which used to be some of the best in the park- was at best, mediocre for the price. Columbia Harbour House does it better & cheaper-just sayin... not to mention another long wait for them to be delivered-barely warm. We were going to try a dessert, but the waited killed that idea when he presented the bill without asking about dessert, & said he’d be back shortly to pick up the check. At least he was true to his word- he stood off & watched as we got things together then swooped in to pick up the check- no waiting for this!! Truely disappointing as this is one of our “go to” places when we’re here. There are other places we’ll go to spend our money- and be treated better...

Pros:

Location,

Cons:

Poor service, food quality dropped

Reviewed by MaegD Review Date: 04/17/2019

Geyser Point...just the perfect package. Great food, great atmosphere and great prices. The boys in my family rave about the Bison Cheeseburger. They choose to get the Marionberry BBQ Sauce on the side, so they can dip their fries into it. A family tradition.

Pros:

Great food; sit down at counter service prices; waterfront

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

Our first time here on 10/27 and it was really excellent. The burger was wonderful and the kids finger food box was a great healthier option. Beautiful setting too. We will return.

Pros:

Setting, service, good food, healthier choices

Reviewed by maegenduerksen Review Date: 09/30/2018

Eating at Geyser Point is now a tradition for our family while visiting WDW. Cannot beat the great food at counter service prices, and on the water. My 16 year old son declared, “best burger I’ve ever eaten.” Crab Cake Sandwich was wonderful as well. Then Head to Roaring Fork for a Magic Cookie Bar.

Pros:

Lower priced, great food with a great atmosphere

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Colleen Review Date: 09/28/2018

We recently stayed at the Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge, and we loved Geyser Point. We mostly used the DVC pool and enjoyed the proximity to Geyser Point for getting drinks from the bar and filling our refillable mugs. We had dinner there one night and spent another afternoon having drinks and apps while the pool was closed due to weather. There is a quick service which was handy, but we didn't end up using it. The food was quite good, the atmosphere fun and relaxed, and the view was lovely.

Pros:

good food and drinks, relaxed seating and atmosphere, nice view

Reviewed by Chris Review Date: 09/28/2018

Great food and draft beer. Friendly wait staff. Beautiful setting. This is one of my must-visit restaurants at the World.

Pros:

Open air setting, delicious quinoa salad, friendly wait staff, comfortable seating, beautiful views of lake or resort

Cons:

None that I’ve experienced

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 04/20/2018

Met friends here for drinks on March 25th before our dinner reservations at the Cali Grill at the Contemporary Resort.
I cannot say enough about how wonderful this outside dining/lounge space is. The service is great. The food is delicious and the drinks are some of the best on Disney property. I'm hoping to pop in during our June trip, but will definitely be back in October!!!

Pros:

Location, Food and Beverages

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 11/11/2017

My husband, 2 year old niece and myself popped into Geyser Point for a snack on Sunday, November 5th at about noon. We each had a cocktail ( I had the Blueberry Lemonade with Vodka and my husband had the Whippersnapper Sour) and we shared the Cheesy Barbecue Brisket - with house-made chips. It was out of this world, delicious!!!! My niece had the Seasonal Fruit Plate - with lavender-honey yogurt, and ate every bite.

You honestly can't beat the location of this lounge, it's exceptional...And the food and drinks were wonderful!!!! I can't wait to go back in Match...

Pros:

Location and Seating

Reviewed by lauri Review Date: 06/26/2017

We stayed for a week at the Villas, and ate here twice. We had one slightly picky eater in our group, and she had a tougher time finding something that sounded good. The rest of us enjoyed the food we ordered. It does has a limited amount of seating though, which could be frustrating. Roaring Forks was not open during our stay, so this was the main quick service option.

Pros:

Beautiful setting, friendly service, good food

Cons:

Limited selection and seating

Reviewed by Robinson Review Date: 04/14/2017

With a party of 6, including 3 generations, we loved Geyser Point and went there every night while staying at Boulder Ridge Villas in March 2017. When construction is over, it will be easier to get to, but was definitely worth the walk.
The atmosphere was quite relaxed even though it was very busy. Helen, our favourite server, always had a minute to chat while serving the excellent food from either the main menu or the bar menu. This is not your average Theme Park or Food Court food, but the prices are similar.
Try the cheesy barbeque brisket from the bar menu. MMmmm. Other diners raved about the Bison Burger.
This is a place we will return to many times, I'm sure.

Pros:

Lakeside Setting with Good Food

Other topics in Wilderness Lodge