Reviews of Disney's Minnie Van Service

On July 31, 2017 the Minnie Van Service began operations at Walt Disney World using the LYFT app.

As of June 2018, the service has been expanded to include the entire Walt Disney World Resort.

For more details: http://allears.net/pl/minnie-van-service.htm

A $25 flat fee (drivers do not accept gratuities) will get you from point to point on Disney Property between 6:30am and 12:30am. The vans do not provide rides outside of Walt Disney World.

The vehicles are 2017 Chevy Traverse vans and each seats 6 with one or two car seats. A total of 6 persons are allowed maximum in the van. There are a few accessible vans in service.

Reviewed by TonyB95 Review Date: 08/06/2019

Lack of clarity for using the service. We were told by Epcot center staff that pickup was at normal rideshare service. But driver went to bus service. App did not clarify that we would have to wait 20+ minutes to pickup: u could have used a different ride for half the price. The whole crowd was gone, defeated the purpose of using the service.

Pros:

Nice driver once we got picked up

Cons:

Plenty

Reviewed by BEV Review Date: 06/24/2019

After a long day in the park we went to Wilderness Lodge to have dinner and after eating it was rather late and both mu husband and I were very tired and dreading to long wait/ride back to our resort. my husband decided to give the Minnie vans a try and we were at our resort in 10 minutes with a minimal cost. Needless to say that is how we got back to our resort for the next 8 nights. The cars were fast in picking us up and also very clean and the driver very pleasant.

Pros:

can't think of anything.

Cons:

Fast way to get back to your resort after a long day at the parks.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/08/2019

Hope you don’t like late service...They say they run till 12:30pm but at a 11pm on Tuesday there were zero drivers available. Thinking that this could be a good option for a sober ride home after dinner at Cal. Grill I was wrong

Pros:

Good pickup

Cons:

Came up empty on later service

Reviewed by Schwad1 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We were staying at a Disney Springs hotel just a few weeks after the service started accepting passengers there (it had previously been limited to the parks and Disney hotels only) so it was hard to get information on how it worked ahead of time. I can not recommend this service enough to families with multiple small children!! The drivers are experienced and all of them had a ton of knowledge about Disney, the parks, best ways to drive to skip traffic, and lots of other tips and stories. We were able to get virtually all the way up to the gates of Magic Kingdom in a Minnie Van, which regular Lyfts or private cars can't do, which was really helpful for our pre-park opening breakfast reservation as an adult on my own with two children. The drivers knew how to quickly and correctly install the carseats, which looked brand new, both forward and rear-facing. Worth every penny!

Pros:

Fast, great access to park entrances, clean, comfortable, knowledgeable and friendly drivers,

Cons:

A little pricey (but totally worth it!)

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/09/2019

Used the Minnie vans princess race weekend to get from Hollywood Studios to EWWS to pick up race packets. Would have taken us hours by bus but only 25 min by Minnie van- even in traffic! We needed car seats for both Minnie Vans and Frank the tank ( our driver) was awesome getting them installed and getting us on our way! Would totally reccommend them if you have a destination that would take multiple bus transfers to get where you need to be! Super friendly drivers—Will use them again!

Pros:

Having car seats and knowledgible drivers installing them Shortened our travel time considerably

Cons:

A little pricey but well worth it in this instance

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/10/2019

Great service! Had grpup of 6 going to dinner at Trail’s End from Old Key West. We had spent most of the day at Epcot so we decided catching a Minnie Van would be fun and drop us very close to the restaurant. Our driver was great and very informative even sharing information about the horses and stable at Fort Wilderness where we were dropped off for dinner. We split the fee so wasn’t so bad. After dinner we ended up at Contemporary and were heading back to two different resorts-thinking we could walk over to MK to catch buses, only to find out it was Employee appreciation night at MK and no buses were running for general public. One part of our group got a regular Lyft within 15 seconds and were off to their resort, the rest of looking on app for another lyft-only to find it would be 25 minutes, so we looked up Minnie lyft and they were available in 10, so we sprung for the Minnie again and once again well worth it after such a full day. Great driver and worth it! Will work it into our budget for the next trip!!

Pros:

Clean car, friendly driver, entertaining and at your door pick up and delivery!

Cons:

Cost

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/19/2018

Great driver, got us where we needed to go way faster than a bus

Pros:

Great driver, fast, interactive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

We splurged for the Minnie Van for our family of 6 on Thanksgiving. We were going to the Grand Floridian Cafe from Pop Century. We had reservations for 10:00, requested the van by Lyft at 9:30 and within minutes a friendly driver (wearing Minnie Mouse ears) pulled up. She got out of the car and offered to take a picture of us in front of it. The driver was so friendly and the whole experience was one of our favorite during the trip and we arrived right on time for our reservation without the hassle of taking the bus, then the monorail etc.

Pros:

The Disney music playing. Friendly driver. Comfortable, clean car.

Cons:

A little pricey, but a good splurge

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

Used this service for the first time in October and found it very helpful albeit on the expensive side. However I was having some hip issues and long walks and waiting for buses without adequate seating started to take a toll. Cars were available in short order, vehicles were very clean and the drivers were great. For me I was more comfortable that the drivers were cast members.

Pros:

Convenient, clean vehicles and friendly and courteous drivers

Cons:

A bit on the expensive side

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/12/2018

I was at old key west from 12/3-12/10 and I used them almost everyday at least once a day. Every driver we got was nice, professional and polite. We mostly used the service from the park at night because my mothers knee was bothering her after walking around. You could say the service is expensive but I didn’t care. I knew when I got a Minnie van how long till they would be there. I knew my mom was going to have a seat. I knew they drop us off directly in front of our building and that piece of mind at the end of a park day was well worth the money to me. I will use them again if I can get a Minnie van. Excellent service.

Pros:

You will have a seat and you know when they will be there

Cons:

Tough to get sometimes

Other topics in WALT DISNEY WORLD TRANSPORTATION