Reviews of Sommerfest

View Menus at Sommerfest Dining Location

Cuisines: German
Read more about Sommerfest including a link to the menu here:

Quick Service in Germany

Reviewed by MKFan Review Date: 11/11/2018

We had lunch reservations for the Biergartin on Oct. 23 and when we went to check-in we noticed the sign said $45. When they told us this was an all day price now, we were shocked that it went up so much, and the let us cancel without a fee. We then ate at Sommerfest instead.

The only options here were bratwurst and hot dogs, so we had the bratwurst. I thought I loved bratwurst, but I was used to a more mild sausage, so maybe what I like is not bratwurst. What they served was kind of spicy and we didn't care for it, just needed something to eat. I think we still spent $15 or more just on bratwurst and a coke.

Pros:

None. If eating a quick service meal next time, I will try somewhere else.

Cons:

Limited out-door seating, bratwurst wasn't good, drinks aren't refillable and cost $4.50 or $5.

Reviewed by allec999 Review Date: 07/07/2017

Grabbed a couple giant (and I do mean giant) pretzels and some drinks with my daughter here for lunch. Pretzels were tasty; expensive, but huge and tasty. Almost no seating available, but it is what it is.

Pros:

Pretzels

Cons:

seating

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 01/20/2014

We ate here on January 1, 2014. When I walked up to the window to pick up our order, I asked the CM if she could leave the kraut off the frankfurter, as I knew my youngest would not eat it. She became totally disgusted with me, and let me know it. I had never had a CM act that way before. The food was good, but there needs to be more seating. It was sprinkling and we had to eat in the rain. :-(

Pros:

brats and sauerkraut

Cons:

rude CM, lack of seating

Reviewed by Hannah1230 Review Date: 08/07/2013

I am not a fan of bratwurst and hotdogs aren't a huge favorite, but the sauerkraut is really good. I am already looking forward to it for lunch in November. The beer is also good.

Pros:

sauerkraut

Cons:

atmosphere

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

My husband is a max and cheese nut and he always has to come here for Nudel Gratin (German mac and cheese) and a brat.

Pros:

Nudel Gratin

Cons:

only outside seating and very limited seating

Reviewed by Junebug21981 Review Date: 08/09/2015

Great authentic german food. DH had the bratwurst and I had the apple strudel. Both were great... I did feel like the apple strudel had alittle too much apple to pastry ratio.

Pros:

Bratwurst

Cons:

Needs more seating area

Reviewed by LISAE Review Date: 08/14/2016

Nothing but positive things to say about this place. My son ate the bratwurst with chips for his main meal at this counter service in July 2016. He opted to have this without the sauerkraut (which looked amazing to me). He said it was very good. He didn't want his side/dessert (we were on the dining plan) so I did the decent thing and after some deliberation decided to choose the macaroni cheese. This is absolutely amazing. Definitely a baked macaroni with lots and lots of cheese. Much overlooked as a venue at Epcot.

Pros:

Great side order and dessert choices

Cons:

Tiny number of tables

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/03/2016

Just ate dessert but it was wonderful truly great. We had the apple strudel and it was amazing. We also had the pretzel which was good and very big.

I am pretty tight fisted but it even was worth the price.

Words cannot explain how good the apple strudel was. Awesome.