Reviews of Napa Rose Dinner

Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_nr.htm

Kid's Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_nrc.htm

Lounge Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_nrl.htm

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 01/25/2019

The restaurant is lovely and the service was great, but for the price point the food was underwhelming. There seemed to be temperature issues with the food and there was nothing remarkable about any of the entrees we ordered. The food came out quickly, so I got the impression they were more interested in turning over tables than providing an upscale dining experience.

Pros:

Service

Cons:

Price, food

Reviewed by jdetrick Review Date: 12/18/2013

I like Napa Rose, a restaurant that Disney is rightly very proud of. However, while I remember that the meal was good, I do not remember what I had at the meal, despite eating there only one week ago. It seems that I should be able to remember it more. I remember the server and the amazing service she gave us, but I honestly can't even begin to think what sort of food I ordered. That seems to be a bad sign.

Pros:

Service

Cons:

—

Reviewed by belle12877 Review Date: 09/03/2013

I can't believe I'm seeing anything but 10's for reviews! This was by far one of the best meals my husband and I have every had. Our server was attentive, courteous, and took care of us as if we were the only couple in the entire restaurant. I have a mushroom and shellfish allergy and once I told the server - he spoke with the chef - they assured me that I would have nothing to worry about. That's saying a lot considering 90% of the menu has a mushroom-based sauce! The wine we chose was exquisite, as was our meal. I wouldn't dine there with children as it is VERY expensive, and I can't imagine many children would appreciate the delicacies offered. ;) This was a very special evening for my husband and I, and I am SO glad we chose Napa Rose!

Pros:

One of the BEST meals I have EVER had!

Cons:

None!

Other topics in Grand Californian