Reviews of White Water Snacks

Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_wws.htm

Reviewer: aurora3000 Review Date: 12/11/2016

While we did find the food we ate to be good, we were disappointed in the limited selection. Also, we went down to buy breakfast at 6:30 one morning since park opening was at 7. However, they didn't open until 7. I was surprised that there was no where in the Hotel to get breakfast that morning before park opening. Very inconvenient. I had been expecting more of a restaurant like Roaring Fork at the Wilderness Lodge. This place is even more limited. You order hot entrees (3-5 choices per meal) from the cashier and they bring it to your table. Not quite up to par in my opinion. Cashiers were all very friendly and accommodating, though.

Pros:

Friendly Service, Decent Food

Cons:

Poor Selection, Inconvenient Hours

Reviewer: mom2boys2 Review Date: 01/30/2013

On our last morning my husband went down to pick up Mickey waffles for our boys as a goodbye breakfast. Each order had 3 Mickey waffles, syrup and a cluster of grapes and was $6.99. It was more than enough for our kids and they each had one waffle leftover. The waffles have changed since our last visit and are the whole wheat variety now. The boys still enjoyed them but I missed the "malt" flavor of the old version!

Pros:

Convenience

Cons:

—