Reviews of Ghirardelli Soda Fountain

View Menus at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop Dining Location

Ghirardelli Soda Fountain in Disney Springs Marketplace

Reviewed by Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/03/2013

We stopped here for ice cream sundaes on January 10th, 2013. We have made a tradition of stopping here at least once every trip with good reason. the ice cream sundaes are HUGE and delicious! My husband ordered the berry sundae, I ordered a butter pecan hot fudge sundae and my son ordered the peanut butter sundae. We were given a number flag and told to find a table of our choice. It was a nice day so we ate outside overlooking the waterfront. It was very pretty and we could people watch while we waited and ate. All sundaes were delivered to our table promptly and we enjoyed them very much. Next time I am there I want to try the ice cream floats. They looked yummy! Oh by the way, right next to the sundae shop is a chocolate shop where you can buy candy and other merchandise. They give out free samples of chocolate! How many places at Disney can you say that about.

Pros:

Yummy sundaes!

Cons:

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 01/23/2013

The best hot fudge sundae anywhere. We also tried a caramel sundae which was very good but very sweet. They need MORE TABLES but overall fantastic. Highly recommend and will return.

Pros:

HOT FUDGE

Cons:

Lack of seating