Reviews of Ghirardelli Soda Fountain

All Day Menu

Cuisines: Ice Cream, Coffee
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain in Disney Springs Marketplace

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

Always go here on our trip. Love the chocolate. The ice cream is amazing

Pros:

Everything is very good here.

Cons:

Pricey. Small place and ALWAYS packed! Lines go on forever! Basically no seating

Reviewed by jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

Excellent hot fudge and caramel sundaes! We love to sit on the other side of the brick wall and listen to the music from the stage area. We always visit at least once a trip.

Pros:

Excellent ice cream, nice setting

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

yummiest ice cream

Pros:

loved it

Reviewed by kellylsmith Review Date: 03/18/2017

We had sundaes for dinner and they were amazing. They are large so we were glad we skipped dinner. Line was long but moved quickly and worth the wait. Not nearly enough tables. We ate sitting outside on a ledge and it was very messy. Difficult to eat big sundaes without a table.

Pros:

Ice Cream

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by Kathanne5 Review Date: 03/03/2017

We had the best sundae's ever! I got the hot fudge, my husband got the brownie sundae, and my daughter the dark chocolate sundae..they were SO good, we came back two days later and had sundae's again. Love sitting at the outdoor cafe to eat them. We had quick and friendly service when ordering!

Pros:

Best Sundae's ever!

Cons:

—

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

My family of 6 popped in on July 1st to pick up dessert for a few of us. We ordered a sundae and shake. Service was fast and the ice cream was delicious! We always try to visit Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop when we are in town, and again, I'm glad we did...

Pros:

Ice Cream

Reviewed by kjpc Review Date: 01/25/2016

Very good sundaes, shakes and ice cream. Not for the diet conscious.

Pros:

excellent quality

Cons:

gets crowded

Reviewed by njnick1 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Delicious sundaes that are worth the cost. Worth a side trip to DD after dinner elsewhere just for the sundaes.

Pros:

Best Sundaes anywhere

Cons:

$8.95 for regular size sundae... But worth it

Reviewed by Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

We stopped in here this past July. As always the hot fudge sundaes were good. My only complaint is this place is small, and gets crowded very easily. Seating can be hard to find as well.

Pros:

ice cream

Cons:

seating, crowded

Reviewed by ladyarli Review Date: 06/19/2013

I ate dessert there June 14th, and had the Gold Rush Sundae. I knew it involved hot fudge and peanut butter, so I knew I'd like it, and didn't read the menu carefully. (My fault.) If I had read the menu, I'd have noticed that you get 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream with the hot fudge and peanut butter. It was very good, but next time I'll order chocolate ice cream. Yummy! It cost more than the sandwich I had for dinner at Earl of Sandwich, LOL.

Pros:

They make the hot fudge!

Cons:

Crowded - can be hard to find a seat