Reviews of Ghirardelli Soda Fountain

View Menus at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop Dining Location

Ghirardelli Soda Fountain in Disney Springs Marketplace

Reviewer: jessicahs Review Date: 11/08/2018

Excellent hot fudge and caramel sundaes! We love to sit on the other side of the brick wall and listen to the music from the stage area. We always visit at least once a trip.

Pros:

Excellent ice cream, nice setting

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

yummiest ice cream

Pros:

loved it

Reviewer: kellylsmith Review Date: 03/18/2017

We had sundaes for dinner and they were amazing. They are large so we were glad we skipped dinner. Line was long but moved quickly and worth the wait. Not nearly enough tables. We ate sitting outside on a ledge and it was very messy. Difficult to eat big sundaes without a table.

Pros:

Ice Cream

Cons:

Seating

Reviewer: Kathanne5 Review Date: 03/03/2017

We had the best sundae's ever! I got the hot fudge, my husband got the brownie sundae, and my daughter the dark chocolate sundae..they were SO good, we came back two days later and had sundae's again. Love sitting at the outdoor cafe to eat them. We had quick and friendly service when ordering!

Pros:

Best Sundae's ever!

Cons:

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 07/14/2016

My family of 6 popped in on July 1st to pick up dessert for a few of us. We ordered a sundae and shake. Service was fast and the ice cream was delicious! We always try to visit Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop when we are in town, and again, I'm glad we did...

Pros:

Ice Cream

Reviewer: kjpc Review Date: 01/25/2016

Very good sundaes, shakes and ice cream. Not for the diet conscious.

Pros:

excellent quality

Cons:

gets crowded

Reviewer: njnick1 Review Date: 08/30/2013

Delicious sundaes that are worth the cost. Worth a side trip to DD after dinner elsewhere just for the sundaes.

Pros:

Best Sundaes anywhere

Cons:

$8.95 for regular size sundae... But worth it

Reviewer: Mich97 Review Date: 08/30/2013

We stopped in here this past July. As always the hot fudge sundaes were good. My only complaint is this place is small, and gets crowded very easily. Seating can be hard to find as well.

Pros:

ice cream

Cons:

seating, crowded

Reviewer: ladyarli Review Date: 06/19/2013

I ate dessert there June 14th, and had the Gold Rush Sundae. I knew it involved hot fudge and peanut butter, so I knew I'd like it, and didn't read the menu carefully. (My fault.) If I had read the menu, I'd have noticed that you get 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream with the hot fudge and peanut butter. It was very good, but next time I'll order chocolate ice cream. Yummy! It cost more than the sandwich I had for dinner at Earl of Sandwich, LOL.

Pros:

They make the hot fudge!

Cons:

Crowded - can be hard to find a seat

Reviewer: Dsnygrl Review Date: 02/03/2013

We stopped here for ice cream sundaes on January 10th, 2013. We have made a tradition of stopping here at least once every trip with good reason. the ice cream sundaes are HUGE and delicious! My husband ordered the berry sundae, I ordered a butter pecan hot fudge sundae and my son ordered the peanut butter sundae. We were given a number flag and told to find a table of our choice. It was a nice day so we ate outside overlooking the waterfront. It was very pretty and we could people watch while we waited and ate. All sundaes were delivered to our table promptly and we enjoyed them very much. Next time I am there I want to try the ice cream floats. They looked yummy! Oh by the way, right next to the sundae shop is a chocolate shop where you can buy candy and other merchandise. They give out free samples of chocolate! How many places at Disney can you say that about.

Pros:

Yummy sundaes!