Reviews of Electric Umbrella

View Menus at Electric Umbrella Dining Location

Read more about Electric Umbrella including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/electric-umbrella

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Future World - Epcot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2019

I LOVE this place! I dream about the bacon cheeseburger and my son, who is a chicken tender expert does too. We intend to go one more time on a special trip just for it (and The Spice Road Table) before Disney ruins it by refurbishing it.

Pros:

The decor reminds me of my childhood arcade days

Cons:

Not enough seating.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/13/2019

This meal was not satisfactory in any way shape or form. We had been to the Electic Umbrella in much better times and couldn’t believe how poor it was. After buying the meal plan, it was a terrible waste of a meal. Burgers were like sawdust, stale with little topping options. The salad was small and poorly constructed even for a fast food restaurant. The Starbucks across the way would have been a better lunch option. Service was poor, slow, and rude. The place is unkempt and poorly run. A terrible experience in an otherwise lovely trip. When one considers how many excellent quick service options there are on DDP we will be sure to plan to avoid this mistake again.

Pros:

Absolutely none.

Cons:

Terrible food, poorly kept, terrible service, slow service for fast food, horrible value for the money

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

To be honest I wasn't excited when my adult daughter suggested eating at the Electric Umbrella. We were all very pleasantly surprised with the wonderful flatbread served there.

Pros:

Food was really very good.

Cons:

Not very much atmosphere.

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 01/01/2019

This was a eat because it’s were you are choice. The food was very average burgers, nuggets & salad. I used the mobile ordering which was great! They did have some unadvertised items on the mobile order so that is a benefit. Go here if you just can’t make it to World Showcase

Pros:

Mobile Ordering, quite seating upstairs

Cons:

Average food

Reviewed by survivoramy Review Date: 09/30/2018

You are in EPCOT - but if you are not feeling adventurous or perhaps you are chaperoning a field trip of kids and need to get everyone fed, then Electric Umbrella may just be the right stop. It is a counter service restaurant and the offerings are very basic. Like burgers, nuggets, and salad. But the drink machines are accessible for you to fill so you can get refills which is a big plus. I go with teen girls and they get one order of the nuggets that comes with fries and then a side of fries (not on the menu board but it is available). They they split out the nuggets and it works for a meal for both. I usually get the Bacon burger. It isn't anything amazing but it works for us. It is the same thing we would get at Cosmic Ray's in MK. So it really doesn't add to the "EPCOT" experience at all. I have been in EPCOT many times with school groups (chorus and band) and we often eat here because it is kid friendly with recognizable foods (which may not be true in a restaurant in the countries.(

Pros:

Free refills, decent amount of seating, bathrooms facilities close by, kid friendly foods

Cons:

Food is basic and nothing special. In EPCOT there are far more interesting options.

Reviewed by Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

decent food

Pros:

its a QS place to eat

Cons:

not enough food options for me and the menu is hit or miss

Reviewed by tlynn Review Date: 09/28/2018

Don't eat here

Pros:

Cons:

We ate here during first week of September. The food was below average, but the thing that disappointed me the most was how dirty it was! Well below Disney standards. I literally had to find a server and ask him to clean off a table so we could eat. Had we not been so hot and tired, we would have left and went somewhere else. Honestly, I could not believe I was still in Disney.

Reviewed by TinaH Review Date: 09/27/2018

We ate here September 2018 and the menu is very limited. We chose to share a bacon cheeseburger meal. The bun was stale and toppings were not fresh. The fries were cold and stale. Don't waist your money here if other options are available.

Pros:

It was the only open venue during extra magic hours for food that night.

Cons:

The food menu is limited and stale.

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 01/03/2018

Dismal food in a disorganized restaurant. We should have kept walking. The cheese flatbread was no better than a personal pizza from a drive through Pizza Hut. Ordering was confusing and the ordering bays are so tight that someone dropped a tray of food near us, trying to wiggle out of the ordering area.

Pros:

Convenient

Cons:

Poor food

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/03/2016

Very long lines. The food was good. The best part was the free refills.

There was plenty of seating. The ac worked great.

Standard food, nothing special.

All in all it just sort of a boring restaurant. If you want disney eat someplace else if you want simple fast food then this is the place.

Pros:

Free drink refills

Cons:

Lines,