Reviews of Electric Umbrella

Read more about Electric Umbrella including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/electric-umbrella

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner/Snacks
Future World - Epcot

Reviewer: survivoramy Review Date: 09/30/2018

You are in EPCOT - but if you are not feeling adventurous or perhaps you are chaperoning a field trip of kids and need to get everyone fed, then Electric Umbrella may just be the right stop. It is a counter service restaurant and the offerings are very basic. Like burgers, nuggets, and salad. But the drink machines are accessible for you to fill so you can get refills which is a big plus. I go with teen girls and they get one order of the nuggets that comes with fries and then a side of fries (not on the menu board but it is available). They they split out the nuggets and it works for a meal for both. I usually get the Bacon burger. It isn't anything amazing but it works for us. It is the same thing we would get at Cosmic Ray's in MK. So it really doesn't add to the "EPCOT" experience at all. I have been in EPCOT many times with school groups (chorus and band) and we often eat here because it is kid friendly with recognizable foods (which may not be true in a restaurant in the countries.(

Pros:

Free refills, decent amount of seating, bathrooms facilities close by, kid friendly foods

Cons:

Food is basic and nothing special. In EPCOT there are far more interesting options.

Reviewer: Disney nut Review Date: 09/29/2018

decent food

Pros:

its a QS place to eat

Cons:

not enough food options for me and the menu is hit or miss

Reviewer: tlynn Review Date: 09/28/2018

Don't eat here

Pros:

Cons:

We ate here during first week of September. The food was below average, but the thing that disappointed me the most was how dirty it was! Well below Disney standards. I literally had to find a server and ask him to clean off a table so we could eat. Had we not been so hot and tired, we would have left and went somewhere else. Honestly, I could not believe I was still in Disney.

Reviewer: TinaH Review Date: 09/27/2018

We ate here September 2018 and the menu is very limited. We chose to share a bacon cheeseburger meal. The bun was stale and toppings were not fresh. The fries were cold and stale. Don\'t waist your money here if other options are available.

Pros:

It was the only open venue during extra magic hours for food that night.

Cons:

The food menu is limited and stale.

Reviewer: jannielane Review Date: 01/03/2018

Dismal food in a disorganized restaurant. We should have kept walking. The cheese flatbread was no better than a personal pizza from a drive through Pizza Hut. Ordering was confusing and the ordering bays are so tight that someone dropped a tray of food near us, trying to wiggle out of the ordering area.

Pros:

Convenient

Cons:

Poor food

Reviewer: parksutton Review Date: 06/03/2016

Very long lines. The food was good. The best part was the free refills.

There was plenty of seating. The ac worked great.

Standard food, nothing special.

All in all it just sort of a boring restaurant. If you want disney eat someplace else if you want simple fast food then this is the place.

Pros:

Free drink refills

Cons:

Lines,

Reviewer: disneyhardin Review Date: 11/13/2015

We had lunch here the day we arrived. We were very hungry after a long morning of traveling. We hit the restaurant at 12:30, which was prime lunchtime. The line was long, but there was a CM directing patrons to the cashiers, so it moved efficiently. My husband and I both had burgers and fries. They were very good - hot and fresh. We were able to find a table fairly quickly despite it being so crowded. The huge plus of Electric Umbrella is that you can get drink refills.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: rspyburn Review Date: 09/01/2015

It's cheap (for disney) fast food, so you shouldn't expect much. However, the meat in the burgers is really not good at all. Cheap, frozen, beef patties, like you would get in a cafeteria. Fries were good though.

Pros:

Convenient and lots of seating

Cons:

Cheap quality food

Reviewer: ktuckermk Review Date: 06/25/2015

My son and I both got the French Dip and it was delicious, probable one of the best burgers we have gotten on site. The fries were hot and crispy, the indoor seating was a bonus

Pros:

French Dip Sandwich, Indoor seating

Reviewer: cop447 Review Date: 11/30/2014

We grabbed a quick diner here on November 22nd 2014. The food is average at best but not bad. The restaurant is good if you are in a hurry but I would eat elsewhere in Epcot if you have the time.

Pros:

Average food

Cons:

Average food