Wine Country Trattoria Special Dining Package -- Dinner Menu
Print This Page
Last Updated: August 2018
Deluxe & Southern California Annual Passes - 10%
Disney Vacation Club (DVC) - 10%
Signature/Plus and Premier APs - 15%
NotesPaint the Night Dining Package
Save a three-course Culinary Experience with flavors of California and the Mediterranean. Then watch Disney characters come to life in Disney California Adventure's Paint the Night Electrical Parade.
You will receive tickets at the end of your meal which will give you entrance to a reserved viewing area along the parade route.
Adults: $49.00 per person
Children ages 3-9: $25.00 per person
- Adult meal includes choice of starter, entree and dessert
- A slice of iceberg lettuce with pepperoncinis, Kalamata olives, Roma tomatoes, cucumbers, and shaved Parmesan with a red wine vinaigrette
Chef's Soup Selections
- ask your server for today's featured soups
Add an additional starter to your meal:
Fried Calamari - Lightly breaded calamari and haricots verts served with pepperoncini aioli $12
Caprese Salad - Tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar $9
Rustic Bruschetta - Roasted artichokes, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and caramelized onions on a crostini with paprika oil and Parmesan $8
Chicken Parmesan - Breaded and fried chicken breast with tomato sauce and mozzarella served over spaghetti
Spaghetti Aglio Olio - Lightly tossed with seasonal vegetables, garlic, chili flakes, and lemon oil
Spaghetti Bolognese - Rich ragu of beef, Italian sausage, tomatoes, and seasonings
Ribeye Steak - served with creamy garlic stacked potatoes, roasted Brussel sprouts with bacon and honey.
Salmon - Served with roasted potatoes and arugula salad with dill butter cream sauce
- Slow braised lamb served with polenta and seasonal vegetables
Linguine alla Vongole - Clams, parsley, garlic, olive oil, chili flakes, and white wine
Lasagna Rustica - served with house-made bolognese
Fettuccine Shrimp Alfredo - Creamy white wine sauce with parsley, garlic, chili flakes, and lemon oil
For Children Ages 3-9
- All children's meals includes starter and choice of entree.
Served with choice of small low-fat milk or small bottled water. Small juice or small chocolate milk available upon request.
Starter - Kid's Antipasta- fresh fruit with celery and carrots
Grilled Chicken Breast
- with spaghetti and vegetables.
Fish of the Day
- with spaghetti and vegetables
Choose your own Pasta
- spaghetti or little bell pasta with your choice of marinara sauce, turkey meatballs with marinara, or our tasty vegetables
- Choice of dessert to accompany adult meal
Chocolate Panna Cotta