Reviews of Royal Palace

Royal Palace is a salute to all Disney princesses and places diners right in the middle of a fairytale setting. The restaurant does feature beautiful, hand-painted portraits of various Disney princesses, such as Snow White, Aurora, Belle, and Cinderella, but the other details throughout the restaurant are far more subtle.

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/26/2018

another great place..food and service

Pros:

foos and service

Reviewer: mamandragon Review Date: 11/01/2017

This restaurant is very pretty. Our 2 granddaughters enjoyed the surroundings on our cruise Oct 13 to 16. They loved the Cinderella effect. Food was good

Pros:

Nice

Reviewer: nnelsonmandela Review Date: 05/14/2015

The salmon was my favorite meal all trip. So good. My wife also couldn't decide on dessert, so our server brought all of them. The Grand Marnier Souffle was great.

Pros:

the Salmon

Reviewer: fluffy30 Review Date: 09/08/2013

This was my favourite of the three restaurants on the Dream. Dinner our first night was wonderful. We all had the beef filet and it was delicious. We had a table looking out a portal with gorgeous views. We also enjoyed a sit down lunch here one day and had the best halibut steak I have ever tasted with key lime pie for dessert.

Pros:

Elegant and outstanding food

Reviewer: mickeymom5 Review Date: 04/07/2013

We ate here on our first night aboard the Dream. It was really special and a great place to start our first cruise experience. We loved the bread baskets (Cinderella's coach) and the food was tasty!

Pros:

food and atmosphere