Reviews of Cozy Cones - Cars Land

There are five cones, each offering a different selection of food items and beverages: churros, ice cream, chili, pretzel bites, and popcorn.

Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_cones.htm

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 05/30/2018

I stopped here a couple of times on 5/27/18. The first time
I wanted some ice cream and the line at Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats was outrageous. The line here wasn't any better, just more densely packed and barely moving. This was around 4:30pm and it was easily the most crowded cone. I gave up on that pretty quickly and decided to sample Red's Apple Freeze instead, which is definitely a bit unusual (to the disgust of the family in front of me in line) but I did end up liking it.

I returned later in the evening to try the Chili "Cone" Queso. The Frito topping is an interesting choice but it works! The chili had huge (almost unreasonably large) chunks of meat in it and I liked that the cheese was layered throughout to give it some variety. I'd get it again!

Pros:

Interesting options

Cons:

Lines can be very slow moving

Reviewer: bellebookworm9 Review Date: 05/25/2014

We stopped by here on 5/23. I ordered an ice cream cone, and my friend chose the more adventurous Chicken Verde in a bread cone. Ice Cream was great, but it's hard to mess that up. He enjoyed his chicken dish. The bread cone did unravel when he tried to tear off a piece, so it was good he had eaten all the chicken out of it! There was very limited seating available, so we found a bench near Luigi's Flying Tires.

The Cones are good for a snack.

Pros:

Cons:

Reviewer: cinderlisa Review Date: 10/25/2013

We loved the chili cone carne cones and had them on two occasions. Loved the way they were layered and the bread cone was fresh and tasty.

Another day we tried the churro bites. Loved that they were bite size and easy to share. The chocolate sauce was good but a bit thin and messy.

Pros:

Delicious and unique

Cons:

Needs more seating

Reviewer: omalley1118 Review Date: 08/31/2013

We only had soft serve ice cream here. It was wonderful!!! The different choices are cute in their presentation. The issue is not enough shade!!! It's all asphalt, which makes it feel even hotter than it already is!!

Pros:

Excellent soft serve, very cute

Cons:

HOT!!!

Reviewer: stephieb64 Review Date: 04/10/2013

We had the churros and ice cream. Nothing special about the food but fun to order from the "Cozy Cones" and everything is served in a paper cone which we took home as a souvenir.

Pros:

cute presentation

Cons:

have to wait in multiple lines to get different food items

Reviewer: mom2boys2 Review Date: 01/30/2013

We stopped for snacks one evening. My boys were begging for the churro bites and they ended up being quite good! The chocolate sauce is different (and very messy!) but good all the same.
We also had the pretzel bites. They were fine but nothing to write home about. The cheese sauce was the typical nacho cheese from a can flavor. At the pretzel stand they have Red's Apple Freeze. We had heard it was similar to HP Butterbeer at Universal in Orlando so we thought we try it. It is SWEET! It is good but takes a minute to get used to how sweet it is. Word of advice...drink it from the top without a straw or you will get a mouth-full of caramel! We finally drank enough of it to be able to stir it well which helped meld the flavors and tone down the sweetness a little. But it was still sweet!

Pros:

Fun! Yummy Snacks