Reviews of Ale and Compass Restaurant Breakfast

Children's Breakfast Menu

Breakfast Menu

Reviewed by annieh Review Date: 04/05/2019

Breakfast buffet

Pros:

Nearly empty, seated quickly

Cons:

Absolutely the worst eggs benedict I have ever had. I ate half of one half of an english muffin. Semi limited breakfast bar. I told hostess when leaving about the terrible eggs benedict but she did not seem overly interested. Go the the Wave, phenomenal food.

Reviewed by nlg0517 Review Date: 01/26/2019

My DD & I ate here as part of the Candlelight Processional dining package. For $38 pp excluding tip & tax we received the buffet, choice of entree, drinks (including specialty) and tickets to reserved seating at the Candlelight Processional.
Overall, I felt like it was a good value as this breakfast was much cheaper than other dining options on the dining package. The reserved seating was a blessing as we arrived 10 minutes before the 5 show in EPCOT that night!
I really appreciated that with your meal you have access to the buffet. It was quite a surprise. You could easily make a meal if buffet items. There were fruits, yougarts, pastries and even biscuits with gravy. I ordered the egg Benedict. The dish was quite good! It came with a side of potato hash that contained sweet potatoes. I normally hate sweet potatoes but these were actually pretty good. I guess it goes to show that anything tastes good when it’s fried with onions! My DD has the chocolate waffles with sausage. She loved the waffles, they were chocolaty without being overly sweet served with fresh whipped cream and strawberries. She wasn’t a fan of the sausage as it was meatball shaped making it a bit dense and unappealing to her. She also order a specialty iced coffee, which was very good.
Our service was pretty slow. The waitress was certainly pleasant and knowledgeable about our package. But the breakfast took more than an hour. The atmosphere is quite nice though not particularly “Disney”. I would recommend this breakfast if your staying at the Yatch or Beach Club and you don’t want character dining or for the Candlelight Processional, otherwise there are better places to spend that hour long breakfast

Pros:

Good food, cheaper access to Candlelight Processional dining package, full buffet

Cons:

Slow service

Reviewed by Bob Cianflone Review Date: 12/29/2018

Certainly NOT the Captains Grill

Pros:

Cons:

Very long wait for service and food.

Reviewed by MarLieb Review Date: 09/27/2018

We were staying at the Yacht Club and decided to give Ale & Compass a shot for breakfast one morning - wow! The decor is stunning, the service, excellent and the food, outstanding. It was truly the best sit-down breakfast we've had in WDW and we travel there quite frequently.

Pros:

Food, decor, service

Cons:

A bit out of the way if you are not staying at Yacht Club/Beach Club.

Other topics in Yacht Club