Reviews of Theme Park Photo Pass

Look for the Disney photographers throughout Walt Disney World's four Theme Parks and the Water Parks.

The first photographer will give you a plastic Disney's PhotoPass card with an ID number on the back. Hang onto that card and use it for the duration of your trip.

Each time you see one of the roving photographers and want a photo taken, just go up and hand them your card - they'll get you situated, snap the pose, scan your card and off you go - and you can do this as often as you like.

Be sure to read our Information and Tips page:

Reviewed by Katyjw Review Date: 04/25/2019

Disappointed with the memory maker photos I had taken last holiday. Many were blurred or dark in colour. Some had scaffolding/boarding visible in the background which was a shame. Often had to queue to get photos taken. Glad I didn’t have to pay for it. Enjoyed adding tinker bell, Olaf and monsters inc characters tonthenphotos though!

Pros:

Can add sparkle to your photos, will take family shots, free to UK visitors

Cons:

Not great photos, queues, expensive

Reviewed by Jatill Review Date: 04/24/2019

We usually purchase the memory maker before our trips but we did not on our last visit since we were only at the park one day. We still stopped at photographers and enjoyed looking at them on the Disney app. We especially enjoyed the photos taken by a photographer in Adventureland. We did not pose or request a photo but he surprised us while we were enjoying a Dole Whip. The impromptu photo ended up being one of our favorites. We were glad to discover after our trip that we could purchase a download of this one shot.

Pros:

Everyone in the photo; creative shots; enjoy the extras like voice greetings and video.

Cons:

Waiting in line at popular locations/venues!

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Fun pictures to get all of your family in. And don't forget about the Magic Shots.

Pros:

Can get your entire family in the photo.

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Used this service in 2013 and will use it again in 2019. I HATE taking photos and never remember. With photopass, I didn’t have to! Every time I saw someone in a Lakshmi uniform with a camera, we stopped and took one. The MAgic shots were the best. My son was so excited to see tinker bell in his hand later!

Pros:

Magic shots, less stuff to carry, good quality to photos, digital sharing and printing, wonderfully cast members!

Cons:

Not always too notch quality photos, some ride photos are not eligible

Reviewed by disneymom07 Review Date: 04/18/2019

I love the Disney photopass. I purchase it prior to our arrival and save either 20 or 30 dollars. The pictures come out great, all ride photos are included also. The magic shots are funny, they even through in other pictures.

Pros:

Attraction ride photos and some short videos of you riding the rides.ex. mine train

Cons:

The only con I have is I wish there were more ride photos available.i know haunted mansion was just added.

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

it can be a great way to include everyone including special characters in photos. you have to search photographers out to make sure you get your mone's worth

Pros:

special characters

Cons:

they have made changes to website and not as easy to navigate

Reviewed by MassMike Review Date: 04/18/2019

Must have add on to your trip

Pros:

Numerous locations to have a professional photographer give you a gift to remember your trip, great quality, numerous pics

Reviewed by Lauren kilpatrick Review Date: 04/17/2019

Good if you dont have a camera and need a.group photo

Pros:

Good for pics you cant get yourself

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by GinaJ98 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Photopass

Pros:

Loved being able to have a professional take all our pictures with all of us in them. Even friends that went with us! No one had to be out of the picture!

Cons:

Sometimes the wait to get a picture done kept us from moving to the next ride

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We took our third trip in three years in October 2018, and got Memory Maker for a third time. As usual it was awesome. We remembered our lessons from previous years and asked for Magic right at the start. We got some *great* photos -- our very first photo of the first day was on Main Street USA where our photographer took my mirrored sunglasses and took the photo into them. It is an *amazing* photo of us, him, and Cinderella Castle all reflected in my sunglasses. We got such fun photos at MNSSHP too! Our only failure was in trying to get a frame in each country at Epcot -- it was during the Food and Wine Festival and we could.not.find photographers to save our lives!

Pros:

Getting everyone in the photo, Magic Shots.

Cons:

Finding photographers! We're *still* having this issue!

Other topics in PHOTOPASS