Reviews of Theme Park Photo Pass

Look for the Disney photographers throughout Walt Disney World's four Theme Parks and the Water Parks.

The first photographer will give you a plastic Disney's PhotoPass card with an ID number on the back. Hang onto that card and use it for the duration of your trip.

Each time you see one of the roving photographers and want a photo taken, just go up and hand them your card - they'll get you situated, snap the pose, scan your card and off you go - and you can do this as often as you like.

Be sure to read our Information and Tips page:

Reviewer: Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

We took our third trip in three years in October 2018, and got Memory Maker for a third time. As usual it was awesome. We remembered our lessons from previous years and asked for Magic right at the start. We got some *great* photos -- our very first photo of the first day was on Main Street USA where our photographer took my mirrored sunglasses and took the photo into them. It is an *amazing* photo of us, him, and Cinderella Castle all reflected in my sunglasses. We got such fun photos at MNSSHP too! Our only failure was in trying to get a frame in each country at Epcot -- it was during the Food and Wine Festival and we could.not.find photographers to save our lives!

Pros:

Getting everyone in the photo, Magic Shots.

Cons:

Finding photographers! We're *still* having this issue!

Reviewer: nlg0517 Review Date: 01/01/2019

We have bought Photopass for our last 3 Disney trips and have found it to be a great service in the past. Not this time, however!
There were very few photographers out. The lines for the ones you could find were very long. We were not offered any Magic Shots. The ride photos now have boarders & stickers already applied when you go to download them and you can’t remove them. This makes it really difficult to edit your ride photo to focus on your family. I didn’t spend $169 to get ride photos of other families. I’m just not sure I could continue to recommend this service

Pros:

None this trip

Cons:

Not enough photographers No magic shots offered

Reviewer: sand935 Review Date: 09/30/2018

We enjoy the service not only for the pictures that would have both of us in the picture but also for the magic shots.

Pros:

Getting pictures of the whole family

Reviewer: Big-T Review Date: 09/30/2018

This is an absolute must do every time we go. You’ll want pics of your group wether it’s a couple or a large family. Sure you can take pics yourself, and we always do. But it’s so nice to have picture of the group that has everyone in it or that’s not a selfie. Heck, I’d even do it if I were going by myself.

Pros:

Semi-professional pics of your trip in some of the best spots on the park. There are lots of picture spots and there is no limit to the number of spots you can get pictures at. Don’t forget the ride photos are included at no charge. You don’t have to worry about getting them after you ride. They’ll be attached to your magic band.

Cons:

The price... maybe. However, if you are taking the trip, you might as well get the pass. Honestly, the price is small when compared to the entire stay with park tickets and food.

Reviewer: Mike Review Date: 09/30/2018

I cannot go to a Disney park without Photo Pass. My family and I love it! We all get to be in the pictures. We get hundreds of photos from each trip. We can print all the photos we want at home for a fraction of the cost. The price is more than worth it in my opinion.

Pros:

All family members are in the pictures, somebody else is taking and storing photos for you, you can edit photos once you get home to add borders, autographs, and other effects

Cons:

I do not see any

Reviewer: Sandy Review Date: 09/30/2018

I've never signed up for photopass, but I really don't think it would be worth it. Cast members will take photos on your phone/camera, so you get the same photo ops without the expensive pricetag.

Pros:

pics

Cons:

price

Reviewer: sandra loveless Review Date: 09/30/2018

I am an Disney old timer (was there when Magic kingdom opened!). Photo comes with my annual pass. It is nice to have pictures taken by someone. .If they weren't included, I would not pay separately.

Pros:

don't have to depend on yourself to take pictures, can see available pictures and share them with other easily, can add your own borders,etc.

Cons:

cost, finding a photographer, quality of pictures

Reviewer: vincent Review Date: 09/30/2018

don't need to bring camera, have everyone in photos.

Pros:

easy pictures, great views, ride photos

Cons:

Memory maker pricey

Reviewer: Shannon Review Date: 09/30/2018

PhotoPass and MemoryMaker is hands down the best value for the money you can get in the parks. Always great photos and great customer service.

Pros:

Professional photographer, great guest service, great photos

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 09/29/2018

The best part of photopass is everyone gets into the picture. No more asking other people to take your family picture. On our 8 day trip we had over 200 photos. Yes some weren’t the best, but the magic shots were always a surprise when checking the my Disney experience app.

Pros:

Ride photos are included