Reviews of Smokejumpers Grill

Replaced Taste Pilot's Grill in March, 2015. Counter service restaurant offering burgers and fries, chicken sandwich, and salad. Burgers are served plain: condiments and lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, etc are on the toppings bar.

Menu: http://allears.net/dlr/dining/menu/smokejumpers-grill/lunch-dinner

Reviewed by MWS Review Date: 01/23/2019

The day we tried Smoke Jumpers it was raining and there was nowhere to sit inside the restaurant. The line moved quickly and we didn’t have to wait long for our food. I had a salad with grilled chicken. The salad was fresh with lots of topping but there was nothing remarkable about it. There is a toppings bar with lots of options.

There are better options in DCA for a quick bite.

Pros:

Line moves quickly

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by Gretchen Review Date: 09/23/2018

Pretty good

Pros:

Hamburger and onion rings and shakes were good Relish bar Staff was exceptionally nice I found two electric outlets for recharging phone--both on the left side when facing the service counter

Cons:

No cups of water given As most Disney spots, a bit over-priced

Reviewed by girldrgn8 Review Date: 06/21/2014

My family ate here on June 7, 2014. After a long morning, lunch was our first order of busy once we got in the park. My husband ordered the Blue Cheese and Bacon Burger with fries, my DS 13 had a Classic Cheeseburger with fries, my DS 7 had a kids chicken nuggets with apple slices, and I had the grilled chicken sandwich with fries. None of us were disappointed with our food. The biggest problem we had was finding a seat either inside or out. Even though we got through the line really quickly, it was hard to find seats that you could get too. The open tables were almost impossible to squeeze into because of other diners sitting down.

Pros:

Food, Service

Cons:

Seating

Other topics in Disney California Adventure Dining