Most Recent Reviews

Review Of: DiveQuest - Epcot

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/19/2018

Dive quest is awesome. We have donevit multiple times and love it.

Pros:

The animals and interacting with the guests

Review Of: 50's Prime Time Cafe Lunch/Dinner

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/18/2018

This restaurant has a fun atmosphere and ok food. Nothing really special but it is one of those places you have to go if you have never been before. The theming here is really special with the feel of a 50s home. It feels like you are in a 50s sitcom and you watch clips from old shows.

Pros:

Very fun atmosphere

Cons:

The food is only ok.

Review Of: Nomad Lounge

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/18/2018

Eaten there a few times. Fantastic atmosphere. Great drinks, food and service. Will be going back for sure.

Pros:

Atmosphere, cocktails and the appetizers

Cons:

None that I can think of.

Review Of: Pixar Play Zone

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/17/2018

We dropped my grandsons aged 5 and 9 off for the evening while we enjoyed the California Grill and they loved it. Older one played video games most of the evening and the younger one enjoyed the activities. Staff was very friendly to me and took the boys in to have a great time. Would highly recommend.

Pros:

Friendly staff. Let kids do what they wanted if they preferred to not join in the activities.

Cons:

Cost for 2 kids was a little pricey - but it is Disney after all!

Review Of: Shades of Green

Reviewer: Pathfinder Review Date: 10/17/2018

It makes us feel as if we are staying at a deluxe resort for a moderate price. Great benefit for active duty, veterans, and their families.

Pros:

We love how close Shades is located to MK and TTC. The staff is great and responsive to any needs. The rooms are very spacious and updated.

Cons:

The Shades buses leave something to be desired, but the Polynesian is within walking distance to use Disney World buses or monorail.

Review Of: Port Orleans French Quarter (Moderate Resort)

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/17/2018

Just returned from our 25th or more stay at this resort. Its our favorite by far. Grounds well kept, mousekeeping was great. Only disapointment was the new mickey shaped beignets. The origional was puffed and hollow on the inside. The new ones are more like a donut. No where near as good as the origional. I Always looked forward to having my coffee and beignets in the morning. Im so disapointed. If i wanted a donut I would get a donut. Please change them back to the origional

Pros:

Size

Cons:

None. Its a perfect resort

Review Of: IllumiNations Cruises

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/16/2018

My brother had booked this for our family to go on while we were there in early July. It was by far the most fun we have had altogether in a while. Our captain Jody was fun, informative, and really knowledgeable. She made the fireworks cruise that much more special! I would definitely do it again and am thinking about booking this for my sister’s 50th birthday.

Pros:

Our captain Jody was amazing, beautiful view of fireworks, and good snacks.

Cons:

None that I can think of

Review Of: Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

Reviewer: amyjrmarks Review Date: 10/16/2018

Traveling with my 18 year old daughter for 7 nights. Positives first,the room was very clean and spacious enough for two people. We loved the newly refurbished room and beds were super comfortable. Staff at check-in and around the resort were nice, friendly and knowledgeable. Food court food is good. Negatives....When I requested a room(booked a year in advance)I requested upper-most level floor in the 50's building(paid for preferred room). I checked-in online, but reservation was \"lost\" so never received a text room alert and therefore, received neither of my requests. I was literally the last \"preferred room\" in the resort. Located in the back of the 70's building, 3rd floor. Yes you can hear the new barn doors of the bathrooms opening and closing from other rooms and loud as you hear toilets flushing. On 3 occasions Mousekeeping never came to tidy our room, and had to call, then leave the room again. We leave the room each day by 9am and don't return before 3pm. One big issue is the grounds work that is done beginning at such an early hour in the morning. I just don't understand why there are loud carts driving around and hoses for cleaning the pathways and leave blowers at 7am(almost daily). NOT COOL! While the room and price is nice I don't think we will be back.

Pros:

refurbished rooms

Cons:

noise

Review Of: Port Orleans Riverside Resort (Moderate Resort)

Reviewer: Anonymous Review Date: 10/16/2018

This resort continues to go downhill. We were there for a 12 day stay. The food court is grossly undersized; it is not enjoyable to fight the crowds first thing in the morning, every morning of vacation. Buses are inefficient, crowded. Couldn't get a chair by the pool most of our stay due to crowds. The addition of pets to this resort will most likely push us elsewhere in the future, and this has been our home resort for many years.

Pros:

theming, proximity to Disney Springs

Cons:

overcrowded, pets, cafeteria

Review Of: Animal Kingdom Lodge JAMBO House (Disney Vacation Club)

Reviewer: K Cameron Review Date: 10/15/2018

This hotel is beautiful. The staff are fabulous. The beds and pillows are supremely comfortable. Boma is brilliant for a sit-down breakfast or dinner; Maara is great for quick snacks, cold drinks and late night nibbles. Ok, the pool was out of action, but we knew that before going, and it wasn't a big deal to go to the one at Kidani Village. It's a 10 minute stroll or a quick hop on/off a shuttle bus. However, it was busy as we were there in September, it was baking hot, and both hotel and DVC were bus. We only went once. The down side of this hotel was the buses. I could write screeds about them, but I honestly think they need to be looked at again. My sister and I had booked lunch at Disney Springs for 1.30 one day. We left our room at 12.15 and strolled to the bus stop. The time showing was 12.30 for the next DS bus. Then the time started to change in 5 or 10 minute increments. We eventually got on a bus at 1.05pm - a wait of almost 45 minutes. Traffic was heavy and we were delayed. We missed our reservation and ended up going to the Earl of Sandwich instead. We also had problems getting a bus to the MK on a night the Halloween party was running. Again, a wait of almost an hour to get a bus and a very close call with a dining reservation at The Wave. We left in plenty of time (an hour and a half before our reservation), but the bus system was abysmal. We thought we could get on a bus to EPCOT and take the Monorail back, but it seemed like all the party-goers had the same idea and the EPCOT buses (there were 4 that turned up before an MK one did) were jammed. When the MK one showed up, we were squished in like sardines in a can, and made it to our dinner by literally 2 minutes after running back to the Contemporary from the MK parking lot!! PLEASE sort this out.

Pros:

Almost everything!

Cons:

Buses