Reviews of Narcoossee's Waterfront Brunch

Reservations are now open for the new Narcoossee's Waterfront Brunch, which will be offered on Sunday mornings beginning November 22. Brunch will include a specialty beverage (champagne, Mimosa, or signature Bloody Mary for adults, a smoothie for children), shared pastry basket filled with house-made chocolate and traditional croissants, muffins, Danish, pecan sticky buns, Vermont cultured butter and seasonal jam; choice of appetizer (onion soup gratinee, shrimp and grits, seafood charcuterie, artisanal cheese selection or Romaine salad); entree (Brioche French Toast, Lobster Eggs Benedict, Chicken and Waffles, Freshly Caught Seasonal Fish, Steak and Eggs and more) and a trio of desserts. Cost is $69 for adults, $41 for children, age 3-9. For reservations, visit DisneyWorld.com/dine, or call 407-WDW-DINE.

Reviewer: mawdryn Review Date: 10/26/2016

My husband, daughter (16), and I had brunch here on Sunday, October 23rd. This is one of our favorite WDW restaurants, so when they announced they would be serving brunch, I knew it was a "must do" on our next Disney vacation.

We had reservations at 930, and were seated immediately. It was our waitresses first day, and she was awesome (sorry, I can't remember her name).

My husband and I each had a mimosa and my daughter had a smoothie to start with a basket of pastries. For appetizers, we had shrimp and grits, the cheese board and a romaine salad. For entrees, we had the croque madame, and steak and eggs. The dessert was a trio of mini's, which consisted of: Valencia blood orange bar, triple chocolate cake, lemon blueberry timbale and a white chocolate Mickey. Everything was great, but my sandwich wasn't hot. That's why I couldn't give Narcoossees a 10 this time around...

The brunch was expensive, but worth every penny. I highly recommend.

Pros:

Location and Dessert

Reviewer: Collette Review Date: 06/27/2016

We were disappointed because we didn't know what to expect. Since this turned out to be a plated meal the price seems too high. The price would have been fine if there was a buffet where you could go to try many different selections and get seconds. The food is good, but not exceptional. There was too much that was breakfast-y and not enough choices that were more lunch-like. Our server was not very affable or knowledgeable about the food.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Not a buffet

Reviewer: BacktoDisney Review Date: 01/03/2016

We were at Disney for 12 nights over Christmas and New Years, this was our standout meal!
The menu is small, but has varied choices, the food was VERY good. I started with a Bloody Mary (there were other choices)....I've never seen garnishes like this, amazing.
Really very good, you will enjoy this one!

Pros:

food/atmosphere/service

Cons:

NONE

Reviewer: SP1992 Review Date: 12/12/2015

Fabulous dining experience. Our server , Jason was superb..very attentive.
We started our meal with an amazing Bloody Mary..I have never had one like this. It had a HUGE shrimp, a split Crab Leg, a slice of bacon, olives stuffed with blue cheese on a tiny sword, and a celery stick. DH had Steak perfectly cooked and I had Lobster Eggs Benedict and they did not skimp on the lobster. DH had onion soup as an appetizer and Jason kept him updated on how the bubbling of the cheese was progressing..my appetizer was the Seafood assortment, which I highly suggest. The Octopus was delicious as was the Salmon.
I hope this dining experience stays around , it is SO worth going.

Pros:

Atmosphere, Food and Service

Cons:

ZERO