Smoked Salmon Carpaccio Disney Cruise Line
Serves 4 Skill Level: Easy Time: 30 minutes
- 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp. capers
- 1 tbsp. pink peppercorns
- 2 tbsp. shallots (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup clear honey
- 1 tbsp. picked dill for honey mustard
- 1 tsp. picked dill for garnish
Dill Honey Mustard
1. Finely slice the fresh dill and mix with the honey and mustard. Chill until time to serve.
1. Lay the smoked salmon on the plate, slightly overlapped, to create one uniform layer, leaving ½ inch of space between the fish and plate rim.
2. Neatly arrange the finely chopped shallots, capers and pink peppercorns on top of the smoked salmon in an even pattern.
3. Using the tip of a teaspoon, place 8 dots of the dill honey mustard on top of the smoked salmon in an asymmetrical pattern and garnish with the picked dill.