Recipes Tomato Bisque Cape May Cafe Clambake Beach Club
4 cans Plum Tomatoes-16 ounces
8 ounces Diced Celery
8 ounces. Diced Onions
8 ounces Diced Carrots
1 quartt Heated Heavy Cream
2 ounces Chopped Fresh Basil
To taste Salt and White Pepper
6 ounces Tomato Paste
Method of Preparation:
1. Drain liquid from tomatoes and set aside
2. Place Plum Tomatoes on a sheet pan and roast in the oven for
20-30 minutes on 350°F
3. Sauté onions, celery and carrots in stockpot and cook until
4. Add roasted tomatoes, juice and tomato paste.
5. Cook for 30-40 minutes.
6. Puree mixture.
7. Add warm cream.
8. Finish with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Add fresh chopped basil at the end.