Recipes Sautéed Shrimp Pasta ’50s Prime Time Cafe Disney-MGM Studios
24 Large Shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 oz Shiitake Mushrooms sliced
4 oz Pancetta diced small
24 oz Heavy Cream
2 oz Dijon Mustard
1 oz Chicken Base paste form
1/2 oz minced Garlic
1 oz Vegetable Oil
24 oz cooked Penne Pasta
1. In heavy saucepan, sauté garlic in a small amount of oil until golden brown.
2. Add cream, Dijon, chicken base and mix well. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
3. In large sauté pan over med-high heat place pancetta and cook until golden brown, then add shrimp and mushrooms.
4. When shrimp start to turn white on both sides add the sauce to the pan and continue to cook about 1-2 more minutes.
5. In pasta bowls, place pasta and shrimp mixture into 4 equal portions. Granish with fresh-diced tomatoes and chives.