Recipes Roasted Corn Relish Narcoossee’s Grand Floridian Resort
3 pounds corn on the cob
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil, for corn preparation
1/2 pound poblano chile peppers, minced
1 pound red peppers, 1/4 inch diced
1 pound red onions, sliced, grilled and diced
2 tablespoons pasteurized key lime juice
1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
1 cup olive oil
To taste salt and pepper
Method of Preparation:
1. Shuck the corn and remove all the "hairs".
2. Wash the corn well, drain and air dry.
3. Rub the corn with garlic and olive oil.
4. Season the corn with salt and pepper.
5. Grill the corn and set aside to cool.
6. Grill the red onions, cool and dice.
7. Dice the red peppers and mince the poblano chile peppers.
8. Cut the kernels off the cooled corn and mix all ingredients together.
9. Serve with Narcoossee's Crab Cakes, if desired.