Recipes Pineapple Chutney Coral Reef Restaurant The Seas with Nemo & Friends, Epcot
6 tablespoons olive oil
9 cups fresh pineapples (from 2 large pineapples)
½ cup light brown sugar
1 cup red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon red crushed pepper
2 each fresh red bell pepper, diced
1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
To taste kosher salt
To taste pepper
Method of Preparation:
1. In a pan, add the olive oil, sauté pineapple.
2. Add brown sugar, vinegar, red crushed peppers and reduce until almost dry.
3. Add diced red bell peppers, chopped parsley and mix well.
4. Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper.
5. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.