Recipes Malted Waffles Trail’s End Fort Wilderness
Yield: 6 waffles
2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1/4 Cup Malt
2 Tablespoons Corn Meal
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 1/4 Tablespoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Each Eggs, beaten
1/4 Cup Butter, melted
2 Cups Milk
1 Tbsp Vanilla
• Preheat a waffle iron, grease lightly.
• Sift together the Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt into a large bowl. Set aside.
• Combine the Eggs, melted Butter, and Milk in a medium bowl.
• Slowly stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients until moistened.
• For each waffle, pour about 3/4 cup of batter into a waffle iron, close the lid and bake until the steaming stops.