Recipes Fruit Tulips Fountain View Bakery Epcot
Ingredients for Tulip Paste:
7 ounces butter
12 ounces powder sugar
10 ounces bread flour
7 each egg whites
dark chocolate, melted for brushing inside of shells.
Method of Preparation:
1. Cream butter, powder sugar and bread flour.
2. Add egg whites, slowly.
3. Spread thin round circle on greased and floured sheet tray.
4. Bake at 350°F until golden brown.
5. Then, set while hot over upside down coffee cup to dry.
6. Brush inside with dark chocolate.
1 quart milk
6 ounces sugar
4 ounces butter
3 ounces corn starch
4 each eggs
Use part of milk and stir into corn starch. Then, add eggs into corn starch mixture. Boil the remainder of the milk, sugar and butter. Once it starts boiling, add corn starch mixture.
Stir until it thickens.
Clear jelly example: apricot or currant
Fresh fruit of your choice, chopped
In a sauce pan, add some clear jelly. Add a little water, bring to a boil, and then brush over fruit.
After brushing the inside of shells, add pastry cream. Top with fresh fruit and brush with star glaze.