Recipes Corn Beef Tusker House Animal Kingdom
1 ounce canola oil
12 ounces pre-sliced onions
8 ounces pre-diced green peppers
2 teaspooons diced garlic
4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
4 Tablespoons dark balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 teaspoons back pepper
2 teaspoons salt
38 ounces canned hash
10 ounces diced tomatoes
Method of Preparation:
1. Sauté the Onions and Peppers and Garlic in the Canola Oil.
2. Add the Worcestershire, Vinegar, Cayenne and S&P.
3. Continue to cook for about 2 minutes and cool Mixture.
4. Add the Vegetable Mixture to the Hash and Mix then place into a 12 inch pan.
5. Add the Corn Bread Mixture on top of the Hash and Bake at 325 degrees for about 40 Minutes.
1 cup flour
2 cups white corn meal
1 cup yellow corn meal
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3 each egg
1 cup white sugar
1 cup butter blend
1 cup creamed corn
1 1/4 cups milk
1. Mix the Flour, Corn Meals and Baking Powder together.
2. In a separate bowl Cream the Eggs, Sugar and Butter Blend together.
3. Add the Creamed Corn and Milk.
4. Stirring with a whisk slowly add the Flour mixture to the Eggs and Milk.
5. Completely incorporate the flour mixture with the Eggs and Milk.
6. Place on top the Corn Beef Hash
Yields: (1) 12 inch round pan