Recipes California Gold Dessert The Coral Reef, Epcot
1 ½ tablespoon gelatin
1 cup of orange juice
¾ cup of orange juice concentrate
1 quart heavy cream
Whipped cream for topping
4 each of chocolate cigar
4 each of orange skin
Method of Preparation:
1. In a saucepan, add gelatin to orange juice. Heat to 140 degrees.
2. In a bowl, add the heavy cream and whip until firm.
3. Fold in the orange juice concentrate with the heavy cream.
4. Add gelatin mixtures and mix until incorporated.
5. Place 6 ounces of orange pudding in the center of the plate.
6. Top with 2 ounces of whipped cream.
7. Top with a chocolate cigar and a orange skin.