Recipes Brownies Boardwalk Bakery Boardwalk Resort
Yield: One 9×13" pan
1 cup Butter
2 cups Sugar
1 cup Light brown sugar, firm packed
1 cup Light corn syrup
6 each Large eggs
1 1/8 cups Cocoa powder
6 Tablespoons Canola oil
2 cups All-purpose flour
Method of Preparation:
1. Cream together butter, sugars, cocoa powder and corn syrup.
2. Add eggs one at a time until incorporated. Scrape bowl.
3. Add canola oil to sugar mixture and mix until incorporated. Scrape bowl.
4. Add flour and mix until incorporated.
5. Grease and line with parchment paper a 9 x 13 baking pan.
6. Spread brownie mix evenly in pan.
7. Bake at 330 for approx 15 minutes.
To change flavor of brownie try using different toppings. Chocolate chips and walnuts can be added on to top before baking. Try using different flavored chocolate chips (white chocolate, cherry, peanut butter, etc..)
Larger batches can be made and brownies can then be frozen. Just wrap airtight and when needed, bring out and let come to room temperature (about 15 minutes). This is great for brownie ice sundaes.