Recipes Apple Crisp Cake Liberty Tree Tavern Magic Kingdom
Yield: Makes 1 – 11x9x2 cake and serves 6-8 people
4 tablespoons Butter, softened
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2 cups Yellow Cake Mix
1/4 cup Water
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 cups Apple Pie Filling
1 1/2 cups Sweetened Dried Cranberries
Method of Preparation:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl with a whisk, cream butter and sugar together.
3. Add yellow cake mix, water, vanilla extract, eggs and mix well.
4. With rubber spatula, mix in the apple pie filling and cranberries.
5. Spray an 11x9x2 inch cake pan with non-stick spray.
6. Fill cake pan with cake mix.
7. Bake for 20 – 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
8. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.